Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No offense, I'm a christian myself, but im honestly curious.

I know a person who regularly talks about how jesus tells him things. He also claims to see demons and shit too.

Most recently he said god told him theres a Judas in our group. And he pulled out a picture he took of a tree and swears
theres demon in it. (the picture had some sore of red tint on one part)

I just be playing a long when ***** talk to me, but im legit curious cause dude convinced that one of our friends is evil. Might try and DO some something on some exorcism type shit :dash:

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Alot of people are just crazy and that insanity manifest itself in the form of religious figures because it means alot to them.

Same happens when people claim they dead parents told them to kill or commit crime. Mental illness in that sad way can cripple a person's grip on reality yet also use reality itself to do it

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Read the dark night of the soul and the book of Job for you're who are truly religious or spiritual or atheist or whatever in the fuck you wanna call it.

True tests as described in that text refines your faith your belief or your character.
Coming out of this test where everything you've known has been questioned and beaten out of you
Then you can find the true growth and true meaning of your faith or your character if you don't choose to renounce your ideas or start over.

Theese texts have a lot to do with alchemy as well.

But hey im also halfway insane so don't believe a word I say :kanyeshrug: :dead2: :koolaid:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts