Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is gonna sound weird and a little crazy, but basically I need to vent. I get so pissed off at people on Facebook, especially my friends, who for example when a new album is released by an artist I actually support and follow religiously, they download it illegally and post YouTube links to the songs or put a status saying "Watch The Throne <3" or something. And even more so when they say some shit like "hey have you heard that new Kanye West song?", what, you mean the one that leaked like a month ago? It's like no, fuck you, you've only heard the radio songs and you claim to 'love' them, gtfo!

I just feel like I can never like an artist without my friends having to follow suit :cryfam:

/rant over

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
man , this is so true. Or if people find out about a artist a year later and then they're trying to tell you that you should listen to them

·
Registered
966 Posts
Chief Rocka said:
Not everyone follows music as intently as you do give it a rest
This.

You're going to be a lonely, miserable man if you let that shit upset you. They're really only trying to make conversation and then you get up on your high horse like "ugh, that song is a month old!" Why do you have to criticize these people who happen to not follow music so closely as you, is it a way for you to feel better about yourself?

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Exactly, why don't you instead try to talk to people about the music and you could share your knowledge they don't have. It would be especially beneficial if you found a girl to talk music with

1 - 13 of 13 Posts