Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like people saying this was gonna be the woat year

Its already pretty clear thats not true w

Endless CDQ, Vacation In Hell, Care For Me, Isolation,and Invasion of Privacy being a huge success

Not only that but big artist like Post Malone, Travi$ Scott, Drake, A$AP Rocky etc dropping in addition to the neverending possibility of Kanye :damn:

Year heating up

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
lol it's terrible bro. Rap Headlines are dominated by teen angst or autism.

Some of these ugly fucks literally look like the chicken scratch and doodles I used to draw in highschool. So I don't wanna hear that drakes dropping or rockys dropping. Until that happens this year is an L for rap.

·
Banned
58,873 Posts
Dukez said:

Some of these ugly fucks literally look like the chicken scratch and doodles I used to draw in highschool. So I don't wanna hear that drakes dropping or rockys dropping. Until that happens this year is an L for rap.

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dukez said:

using the term “autism” definitely isn’t necessary in this context

Also Saba’s Care For Me and FBZ’s Vacation in Hell out now, if u havent heard those u cant complain about rap

1 - 20 of 30 Posts