Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of buying some but I am wondering if they are considered out of style.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
I dont see many people wearing them anymore like back when I was in middle school. I still got a old pair for when I'm playing outside or something like that

·
Registered
884 Posts
Definitely not as popular as they used to be..but I wouldn't consider them a fashion don't. As long as you're rocking a basic colorwave I think you'll be fine...none of those flashy 2005 type colors.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Princay said:
I was thinking of buying some but I am wondering if they are considered out of style.
If your planning on dropping alot on shoes I would look into the retro Jordan collection. Those are the "Air Forces" of right now. But the short answer to your question, yes, air forces are wack lol.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Don C. said:
If your planning on dropping alot on shoes I would look into the retro Jordan collection. Those are the "Air Forces" of right now. But the short answer to your question, yes, air forces are wack lol.
Lol Foamposites are the new Air Forces.

Retro Jordans were always in style, they're in a category of their own.

But OP if you tryna cop something to look cool or whatever, get Jordans.

But honestly you should cop what you like :dno:.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Air forces kinda died down but white low tops will forever be a classic shoe. One of the best pair of kicks you can rock in the summer. Just make sure they're clean

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Princay said:

They were always clunky pieces of shit. If you were wearing them just for the trend, fuck off. Especially if you have to try and validate it with some online strangers.

People in this section are way more caught up with what everyone thinks of their fit, or what is cool now and disregard what actually looks good. Most of the high fashion right now making stylish clothing, and the brands that make it more available without going broke, use styles that have been around for decades, just with more contemporary fits.

Foamposites wack as fuck, too.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
They were always clunky pieces of shit. If you were wearing them just for the trend, fuck off. Especially if you have to try and validate it with some online strangers.

People in this section are way more caught up with what everyone thinks of their fit, or what is cool now and disregard what actually looks good. Most of the high fashion right now making stylish clothing, and the brands that make it more available without going broke, use styles that have been around for decades, just with more contemporary fits.

Foamposites wack as fuck, too.
Co-sign.
People saying some really hypebeasty stuff like fuck fitteds and fuck graphic tees
This is my favorite got damn shirt :hah:

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Spooky said:
Co-sign.
People saying some really hypebeasty stuff like fuck fitteds and fuck graphic tees
This is my favorite got damn shirt :hah:
Fitteds pretty wack too. Kids these days are hip-hop zombies, hip-hop culture is ruining Black America.

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Spooky said:
You gonna tell me you never put on a fitted :fly:
Yes. Tacky as fuck 99% of the time. Snaps look better, but I don't wear those either.

Fitteds just more gaudy shit for dudes acting niggerish to try and match yet one more article of clothing with their fits.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Honestly the release of so many nice jordans esp the 3's and erryone's wearing air max's now for some reason have sidelined air forces, but they're still nice in some colorways, i mean turtles still rockin em

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
i dont think so...depends what colorway, all whites? HELL YES. but if you get liek those denims or the ones the guy posted up there^^^ i'd rock

·
Registered
56,693 Posts
only ones that are completely played out are coke whites.... I own a few pair of forces i've had for a couple years but i just use them as beaters.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts