Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
892 Posts
Definitely not as popular as they used to be..but I wouldn't consider them a fashion don't. As long as you're rocking a basic colorwave I think you'll be fine...none of those flashy 2005 type colors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,666 Posts
Princay said:
I was thinking of buying some but I am wondering if they are considered out of style.
If your planning on dropping alot on shoes I would look into the retro Jordan collection. Those are the "Air Forces" of right now. But the short answer to your question, yes, air forces are wack lol.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
69,368 Posts
Don C. said:
If your planning on dropping alot on shoes I would look into the retro Jordan collection. Those are the "Air Forces" of right now. But the short answer to your question, yes, air forces are wack lol.
Lol Foamposites are the new Air Forces.

Retro Jordans were always in style, they're in a category of their own.

But OP if you tryna cop something to look cool or whatever, get Jordans.

But honestly you should cop what you like :dno:.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,453 Posts
Princay said:
I was thinking of buying some but I am wondering if they are considered out of style.

They were always clunky pieces of shit. If you were wearing them just for the trend, fuck off. Especially if you have to try and validate it with some online strangers.

People in this section are way more caught up with what everyone thinks of their fit, or what is cool now and disregard what actually looks good. Most of the high fashion right now making stylish clothing, and the brands that make it more available without going broke, use styles that have been around for decades, just with more contemporary fits.


Foamposites wack as fuck, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
They were always clunky pieces of shit. If you were wearing them just for the trend, fuck off. Especially if you have to try and validate it with some online strangers.

People in this section are way more caught up with what everyone thinks of their fit, or what is cool now and disregard what actually looks good. Most of the high fashion right now making stylish clothing, and the brands that make it more available without going broke, use styles that have been around for decades, just with more contemporary fits.

Foamposites wack as fuck, too.
Co-sign.
People saying some really hypebeasty stuff like fuck fitteds and fuck graphic tees
This is my favorite got damn shirt :hah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Honestly the release of so many nice jordans esp the 3's and erryone's wearing air max's now for some reason have sidelined air forces, but they're still nice in some colorways, i mean turtles still rockin em
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top