Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So this is a short ass snippet I recorded just to prove I have the track. This is stupid rare. This is the only track known from the unreleased project The Radio Arcade, and it's fucking awesome. It's around 2 minutes long (there's a long pause after the actual song as ended), and sounds similar to VCR instrumentally. It's pretty chill, the chords are so nice. It consists primarily of piano chords and a synth lead similar to the one used in VCR. It's somewhat a cross between Secret Garden and VCR.

I'll be willing to trade the full, decent quality track for any rare shit that I don't have if anyone's interested. PM me or talk here or whatever. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vehement said:
^ this guy. Sounds like you made that shit in ableton bro.....
if i had the fucking money holy shit. nah but this is legit. the song kinda gets going towards the middle, at the start it's just a few chords and shit.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
chickenTuna said:
dingo, I saw you on HB looking for some tracks earlier. any success? I think I may have found Annie
ive heard Annie before but dont have it, but im looking for RARE tyler verses or EARL doeeeee

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Annie.

There's a fake version of Annie floating around. If your track is legit I would suggest not trading it for a 3:20 long drumless instrumental, because then you're getting fucked.

·
Registered
532 Posts
GJ said:
Annie.

There's a fake version of Annie floating around. If your track is legit I would suggest not trading it for a 3:20 long drumless instrumental, because then you're getting fucked.
I probaly have the fake one. damn. thanks for the info dude

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
chickenTuna said:
I probaly have the fake one. damn. thanks for the info dude
Haha. That one's been floating around for quite some time now, as well as a fake beat called 'Gloomy Radio'.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.