Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought an $325k apartment, 10 minutes from central Stockholm. This is just pictures from the old owner, I'll get some new when me and my girl get to move in (11th may).

Kitchen and bathroom got re-done in 2012. :datass:

·
Registered
24,573 Posts
Micha said:
I bought an $325k apartment, 10 minutes from central Stockholm. This is just pictures from the old owner, I'll get some new when me and my girl get to move in (11th may).

you should've just bought a house

·
0 Posts
AboveTheseClouds said:
you should've just bought a house
It's Europe doe. Not many people in big cities, like Stockholm, live in houses.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Micha said:

Dayum, son :datass:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Micha said:

Dopeeeeeee af.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Micha said:

Was that an April fools joke?

$325k for an apartment that looks like it's just 3,000 square at the most =  :mindfk:

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Paul Trillsap said:
are there any other teams? already got a hornets snap
Depend on what ya want......he did that for the summit lake hornets so he's does stuff more in request or sneaker releases

1 - 20 of 438 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.