Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Great beats, but unfortunately this is the album that made Lex Luger's career, which is a disaster. :work:

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
very good album...

Ross probably has the best ear for beats out of any rapper... Dude always has some great production.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
jackert28 said:
I know, doesn't mean I can't write lyrics from the album Teflon Don, in a thread about Teflon Don.  Thanks anyways, mom.
Just making sure son.

Now go make your bed.

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
TheCreativeCreator said:
To be completely honest... I've never really listened to Jeezy... I'm probably going to run through his discog before TM103 drops..
the beats on his albums are amazing...listen to his albums in order in 320

you'll see what I'm talking about once you hear the first song on his first album :smug:

·
Registered
401 Posts
The fuck are people saying Ross' raps are nothing special?

Sure he isn't dropping lyrical mindfuckery that'll boost your IQ and that Mensa would put on a plaque, but his flow and delivery makes him one of the best rappers in the game right now.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Daddy Fat Sax said:

Sure he isn't dropping lyrical mindfuckery that'll boost your IQ and that Mensa would put on a plaque, but his flow and delivery makes him one of the best rappers in the game right now.
Agree. I was going through his discography prior to Teflon Don and I'm impressed how he has developed lyrically

G

·
Daddy Fat Sax said:

THIS.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts