Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had apple music for months now and started paying maybe 2 months ago and I've had nothing but problems. Songs being changed from explicit to clean, not being able to play specific songs even though I had them before Apple music (whenever I tap to listen to Maria, I'm Drunk...it plays Flying High. Haven't heard the song through my phone in over a month smh), changing up cover art to random shit, etc

Anyone who actually collects music shouldn't use Apple Music or any streaming service for that matter. Download/buy or die

...but if anyone knows of any fixes for this shit I mentioned, bless me

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kanyefam said:
Maria Im Drunk is taken off every streaming service :what:
So ofc it plays the next song :jordanlaff:
*****, I had the song in my itunes. Why is apple music fucking with the songs in my itunes?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
redpimp said:
I would agree with you but, I've had apple music for months now and started paying maybe 2 months ago and I've had nothing but wholesome fun. Songs being changed from explicit to clean, not being able to play specific songs even though I had them before Apple music (whenever I tap to listen to Maria, I'm Drunk...it plays Flying High. Haven't heard the song through my phone in over a month smh), changing up cover art to random shit, etc

Anyone who actually collects music should use Apple Music or any streaming service for that matter. Download/buy or die...but if anyone knows of any fixes for this shit I mentioned, bless me
ok dis gay

·
Registered
71,105 Posts
DavidStarz said:
I've had apple music for months now and started paying maybe 2 months ago and I've had nothing but problems. Songs being changed from explicit to clean, not being able to play specific songs even though I had them before Apple music (whenever I tap to listen to Maria, I'm Drunk...it plays Flying High. Haven't heard the song through my phone in over a month smh), changing up cover art to random shit, etc

Anyone who actually collects music shouldn't use Apple Music or any streaming service for that matter. Download/buy or die

...but if anyone knows of any fixes for this shit I mentioned, bless me
all you gotta do is remove those songs from Apple Music. When it first started it was mad glitchy so removing and re-adding those songs via your computer fixes it

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
+SS3otw said:
all you gotta do is remove those songs from Apple Music. When it first started it was mad glitchy so removing and re-adding those songs via your computer fixes it
Shout to you for having solutions and not trolling

1 - 20 of 66 Posts