Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
I heard that there will be a lot of new interface elements brought over from iOS. Who didn't see that one coming?

I think this is going to be a very important event, not just for the future of Apple products, but for the future of operating systems in general :work:

Y

·
0 Posts
Jake TZ said:
bring me a fuckin app store
Yep. Predictions anyone?

- OS X App Store (not mandatory)
- iOS UI elements
- Steve will use the word "revolutionary" at least 3 times. Maybe we can make this a drinking game?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Scott said:
Yep. Predictions anyone?

- OS X App Store (not mandatory)
- iOS UI elements
- Steve will use the word "revolutionary" at least 3 times. Maybe we can make this a drinking game?
one shot for "amazing"

full beer for "magical"

we're going to be hammered

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
S said:
I heard that there will be a lot of new interface elements brought over from iOS. Who didn't see that one coming?

I think this is going to be a very important event, not just for the future of Apple products, but for the future of operating systems in general :work:
i dont think elements from iOS will be brought over to 10.7
this is widely expected to be the last 10 one then the next OS will jump to 11.0 with combined elements from iOS

Y

·
0 Posts
yeezyy said:
this is widely expected to be the last 10 one then the next OS will jump to 11.0 with combined elements from iOS
Well Sir we shall just see about this tomorrow :sarc2:

Y

·
0 Posts
yeezyy said:
Looks like iOS elements on the Mac :sarc2: BOOM.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts