Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the best instrumental hip hop album of the year (by a margin) getting next to no love?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NMM11 said:
It does...just outside of KTT.
I'm new here and it's one of two music forums I've ever been a member of. Not mentioned on either. To be fair, I'm pretty impressed with some people's taste on here, you've just got to trawl through a hell of a lot weak shit to get to the gems!

But still, the youtube view numbers for Clouds aren't massive either, for me it's one of the best instrumental hip hop records I've ever heard.

·
Registered
11,006 Posts
MethodMandrill said:
I'm new here and it's one of two music forums I've ever been a member of. Not mentioned on either. To be fair, I'm pretty impressed with some people's taste on here, you've just got to trawl through a hell of a lot weak shit to get to the gems!

But still, the youtube view numbers for Clouds aren't massive either, for me it's one of the best instrumental hip hop records I've ever heard.
Bump...

·
Registered
956 Posts
I was very impressed with his work on Gas Mask - major reason I like the album. I haven't followed his production much beside that album - heard from people that his previous solo wasn't worth much but those two tracks of Clouds sounds very nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts