Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you all get your results back? got mine last week. took the AP language test and AP euro history

Lang: 5 :)smug:  gotta hand it to my teacher though; really came through for us)
Euro: 3 (pretty happy with this, seeing as i felt like i got a 1 when i finished.)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
JCM said:
Did you all get your results back? got mine last week. took the AP language test and AP euro history

Lang: 5 :)smug:  gotta hand it to my teacher though; really came through for us)
Euro: 3 (pretty happy with this, seeing as i felt like i got a 1 when i finished.)
I got a 3 on my Language test I was mad because the teacher taught us shit the whole year

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Charizard said:
APHG: 2... can anyone explain to me what happens with a 2?
was just about to ask what that was. never heard of it. but dang man sorry about the score. a 2 means youre pretty unlikely to get any credit

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
JCM said:
was just about to ask what that was. never heard of it. but dang man sorry about the score. a 2 means youre pretty unlikely to get any credit
Eh. Who cares.

It is legal to talk about our scores though, right?

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Charizard said:
Eh. Who cares.

It is legal to talk about our scores though, right?
pretty sure it is...i think the only illegal thing is to talk about the multiple choice section and its answers. even so, everything should be fair game now that people's scores are returned. old tests are used to help prepare for new ones, so it's most likely not a problem anymore to talk about this one

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
JCM said:
:h5:

no worries man, that was a hard class (basically the same as euro). im shocked i pulled out a 3
is apush just as hard? i felt like i didn't know anything during the apwh ap test haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts