Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Charles said:
dammmnn broo that song is fireeee
Garrett2391 said:
anyone else notice roscoe dash= instant hit? for instance marvin & charrdonnay
but what about roscoe with tony yayo haters lol i think thats ill too, but some peeps wont listen to yayo even if jesus was on the tracj with him
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
Gokus-Trainer said:
so im gay cause i dont like dude? Oh....
No, if you don't like him that's fine, but if you think 14-year-olds are his target audience you're on crack.

Roscoe Dash is most popular among late high school age and college age young adults.

Or at least where I live.

14-year-olds here listen to Taylor Swift, Eminem, Justin Bieber, and Lil Wayne
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,330 Posts
Jafar said:
No, if you don't like him that's fine, but if you think 14-year-olds are his target audience you're on crack.

Roscoe Dash is most popular among late high school age and college age young adults.

Or at least where I live.

14-year-olds here listen to Taylor Swift, Eminem, Justin Bieber, and Lil Wayne
so you saying 14 year olds dont like roscoe? when turnt up came out thats all you heard was turnt up being played by freshmens at my school.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gokus-Trainer said:
you must be 14.
naw im twenty and i don listen to club ish im a grown hip hop listener its just common sense dickie boy and dumb fuk good music is good music not everything has to be depressing or real life shit or politics my g its ok to come outta ur shell we wont laugh if u expand ya musical horizons lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
Gokus-Trainer said:
so you saying 14 year olds dont like roscoe? when turnt up came out thats all you heard was turnt up being played by freshmens at my school.
Guess things are different in different areas.....

But even if that is true in your area... do you really listen to things based on their intended target audience? That's kind of what a 14-year-old would do...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
Garrett2391 said:
naw im twenty and i don listen to club ish im a grown hip hop listener its just common sense dickie boy and dumb fuk good music is good music not everything has to be depressing or real life shit or politics my g its ok to come outta ur shell we wont laugh if u expand ya musical horizons lol
I don't mean to be rude, but your English is a tad abysmal. :h5:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol just speaking my mind i dont understand why ppl have to be so shelled and something really funny kanye the main reason for this website is on a song with roscoe soooooooo....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
No offense to Roscoe Dash, but by himself, he sucks. Although him being on hooks on songs have been great as of late. He's better as a feature.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok lets put it this way if marvin and charrdonnay came on mtv jams one day would you turn the channel because of roscoe?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Serendipityxo said:
No offense to Roscoe Dash, but by himself, he sucks. Although him being on hooks on songs have been great as of late. He's better as a feature.
ya by know means would i listen to him as a singles artist only a hook singer nothing more maybe one verse like dj drama new song hes on i forget what its called...
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top