Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to fill in the online application to work at Urban Outfitters and need to answer the question: "Why do you want to work at URBN?"

Im not about to tell them that I just need money and bedauwde of all the bitches there :hhh:

Does someone have a suggestion?

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
Just tell them what's good about their store and stuff. Show that you know the store/company; where they operate, what their core business is, what their brand image is, ... and link some of those characteristics to yourself.

·
Registered
42,991 Posts
I worked there for a while; generally not worth it unless you wanna die for stupidly priced clothes. Just talk about the experience of being there and what it means to a customer to receive the "Vibe", having someone to go through your needs as a customer and go above and beyond.

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Read their mission statement,  company values, and what the company aims to achieve and connect with achieving all of it as an employee.  Mention wanting to deliver customer service,  creating positive customer experiences, and building skills that will aid in the store's success

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Love the people that work at UO in Amsterdam, they're all so approachable
Was there last week talking to two employees about random stuff and they seemed like cool dudes

So I guess be a cool dude that will match their image (both in appearance and personality), and follow the advice some other users have given itt

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
say because you can give them that Real urban connection to the streets. you got ktt shooters and all that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts