Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting my Xbox 360 flashed (Not Jtagged, I just wanna play burned games ;))

So i have two questions

1) Is the site http://www.flashxbox.co.uk safe ?

and

2) When burning the game, i know you need dual layer 8gb discs, but do you just burn the ISO with Imgburn ?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Don't know about that site. Never heard of it. You can save some $ and do it yourself. It's pretty easy if you follow the right instructions.

I use imgburn too. Before burning a disc go to tools>setting>write, then look for "layer Break" and set it to "1913760". All dual layer XBOX 360 games have the same layer break. If that's not set before you burn your box wont read it and you will have turned a DL+DVDR into a useless coaster. That's very important. oh, and set it to burn at 4x speed or slower. Anything faster may cause errors.

I'd also recommended you send all of your .iso's through an app called ABGX before burning. It can verify and stealth patch all released games. It will also create a .dvd file if one wasn't included with the .iso you downloaded.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
If your going to get it flashed wait because the new xbox dashboard comming out might mess with the flash wait until it comes out then go and get it done.

·
Banned
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. i dont really wanna take my xbox apart and it may complicate things, and games are so hard to download unless you have Hotfile premium and/or Fileserve premium.

I'm either gonna carry on buying my games like a good boy or buy a PS3 and one of them PSJailbreak USB thingys

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nah ps3jailbreak has alot of problems right now might as well pay someone who knows what their doing flashing the xbox is easy and downloading games is even easier three letters TPB

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Bon Iver said:
Thanks guys. i dont really wanna take my xbox apart and it may complicate things, and games are so hard to download unless you have Hotfile premium and/or Fileserve premium.

I'm either gonna carry on buying my games like a good boy or buy a PS3 and one of them PSJailbreak USB thingys
Register with a private tracker. Way faster downloads but you'll have an obligation to seed whatever you download back 1:1 or you risk getting banned. Some private trackers are extremely exclusive (the best ones) and you can only get in through invite only...
If you not sure what a "private tracker" is look this over.
http://gizmodo.com/5475006/the-secret-world-of-private-bittorrent-trackers
I harldy ever use public trackers anymore :kanyeshrug:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/WesTnine9/privatetrackktt.jpg

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hey West you you know any good private trackers only one I know is demonoid and thats hardly private and their selection kind of sucks...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Haha if the registration is open doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose? Thats what makes demonoid not private.

·
Read Only
660 Posts
some one wanna hook it up with black cat or what.cd invite?
i got a 3.0 ratio and demonoid with 400 gigs upped. will provide proof lol

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
yosnowman said:
Haha if the registration is open doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose? Thats what makes demonoid not private.
It's not open all the time. But its still a decent tracker and it's not too well known.
You need to be invited into the better ones out there.

·
Banned
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yosnowman said:
Nah ps3jailbreak has alot of problems right now might as well pay someone who knows what their doing flashing the xbox is easy and downloading games is even easier three letters TPB
3 words - lack of seeders
but thanks :p

and xbox360iso is down for me, i cant get on it

·
Registered
14,818 Posts
I used to have mine done, about a year ago. Got mine banned from XBL though. But my homie still has his working and LIVE capable to date.... lmfao. It's worth to get a flashed, and a normal one IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts