Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i finished the sequence of it but i want the perfect drums, its like 80 BPM

i want like rumbling thunder bangin drums hiting over it, i don't know how to send a stem or the project to someone else so they can add there own pieces ... ima upload what i have on media fire

is anyone intrested in helping me co produce this, ill equalize everything though, i just need help with the patterns

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Instinct said:
Lets hear what u have so far... U could upload the flp.
the verses are 3, 5 bar loops so its one less bar than a normal verse....

theres an interlude before the first chorus wich is only 4 bars another verse... 8 bar chorus and an outro

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill try to upload the flp ... but how exactly? ... like i have to send it on my flash and upload it on this computer but how do i send it...

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nader said:
ima give it a shot bruh, is the verse the fast part of the intro and chorus the fast part of the interlude?
all the fast parts is where the drums go, the long part after the first verse is just for the musical break or whatever..

and i know how to get the FLP, whole up

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
------------------------ Sixth Track (Living So Italian) --------------------------

- This was the "Por ti Volare"... rapped over a loop of the vocals and everything
- Heavy hitting drum beats over the sample after about a few seconds into the track

THIS IS WHERE THE FADER GUY GOT KICKED OUT AND JAY STARTED THE TRACK ALL OVER AGAIN

- Chorus: "Living So Italian, whole family's here cause it's feeling like a movie"
- "Wrote this song on the crapper" - Ye... thanks for that line Ye...
- EPIC BANGER!!!!!

carreralu112 on about 9 months
6) LIVING SO ITALIAN... fucking amazinggggg... samples POR TI VOLARE!!!! no dj pauly d  ... its just a really laid back fun song and its super good i really really liked it they just rap over por ti volare basically

Rolling Stone -
6. Back to stunting! A sample of Andrea Bocelli's schmaltzy "Con Te Partirò" gets sped down and mangled into an improbably heavy groove as Jay-Z and Kanye tout their international lifestyle in slick verses. The phrase they chant during the chorus, and presumably the working title for this one, is "Living So Italian." Very catchy. "It was actually fun for us," Jay later explained of this track. "We were laughing."

Entertainment Weekly -
“Living So Italian” – Sampling Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli’s “Time To Say Goodbye,” Jay, displaying more of his American Gangster visage, coolly drops mafia slang. This is regal rap at its finest.

AllHipHop-
had the whole room bobbing their head in unison to a slow, dragging epic track. Feels European, the United Kingdom to be specific.

GQ -
During the hilarious, audacious "Italian Living," which features a sample of Andrea Bocelli's "Con Te Partirò" of all things, a journalist was booted from the hotel room for breaking the evening's one rule: No live-tweeting. Idiot. The tracks were unfinished and lyrics subject to change, but one memorable #hashtag rap couplet from Kanye on the same song: "I'm about to say something crazy / John Galliano."

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
MikeDeanOnTheWeeds said:
i know but this is the wierdest sample ive used, this was like my 5th attempt of sampling it ... i should of tried that though
one said:
------------------------ Sixth Track (Living So Italian) --------------------------

- This was the "Por ti Volare"... rapped over a loop of the vocals and everything
- Heavy hitting drum beats over the sample after about a few seconds into the track

THIS IS WHERE THE FADER GUY GOT KICKED OUT AND JAY STARTED THE TRACK ALL OVER AGAIN

- Chorus: "Living So Italian, whole family's here cause it's feeling like a movie"
- "Wrote this song on the crapper" - Ye... thanks for that line Ye...
- EPIC BANGER!!!!!

carreralu112 on about 9 months
6) LIVING SO ITALIAN... fucking amazinggggg... samples POR TI VOLARE!!!! no dj pauly d  ... its just a really laid back fun song and its super good i really really liked it they just rap over por ti volare basically

Rolling Stone -
6. Back to stunting! A sample of Andrea Bocelli's schmaltzy "Con Te Partirò" gets sped down and mangled into an improbably heavy groove as Jay-Z and Kanye tout their international lifestyle in slick verses. The phrase they chant during the chorus, and presumably the working title for this one, is "Living So Italian." Very catchy. "It was actually fun for us," Jay later explained of this track. "We were laughing."

Entertainment Weekly -
“Living So Italian” – Sampling Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli’s “Time To Say Goodbye,” Jay, displaying more of his American Gangster visage, coolly drops mafia slang. This is regal rap at its finest.

AllHipHop-
had the whole room bobbing their head in unison to a slow, dragging epic track. Feels European, the United Kingdom to be specific.

GQ -
During the hilarious, audacious "Italian Living," which features a sample of Andrea Bocelli's "Con Te Partirò" of all things, a journalist was booted from the hotel room for breaking the evening's one rule: No live-tweeting. Idiot. The tracks were unfinished and lyrics subject to change, but one memorable #hashtag rap couplet from Kanye on the same song: "I'm about to say something crazy / John Galliano."
if this helps any bit

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.