Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a second year student currently and recently i just changed my major so i'd have to stay in school for another 3 to 4 years at least to get my bachelors :( It sucks, been such a waste of time and money but that's the way it is. Anyone in the same boat as me? If so, how long?

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
More people than you may think bro. Better to take your time to get the degree than not get a degree at all.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yeah, a lot of people have the same things happen. My one friend has switched majors three times but thankfully he has settled on one! I too have switched out of my faculty.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yee i know people who take a year or 2 off  b4 going to college so technically it ends up being like 6-7 years

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I'm in my 4th year and as a transfer student that switched majors, I got like 2-3 more years left here at this shit school. :facepalm:

I'm comtemplating leaving home and this school to move down to Texas, go to community college there and transfer and finish out at UT.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
stick it out op. if not youll prolly be regretting it for the rest of your life. grind it out for a few more years and youll feel so accomplished

·
Banned
14,391 Posts
4 year graduation rates at most schools are in the 20% range so don't feel bad. moer than 50% of people drop out from college so at least you are finishing

·
Registered
758 Posts
still two years before i start uni, but i'm looking at a doing a 5-6 year course! (medicine)
most people are in the same boat as you, it will pay off in the end :)

·
Registered
44,262 Posts
It's only my first year, but I plan on going through with my Masters Degree after 4 years for another 2 years (though only part-time).

1 - 20 of 53 Posts