Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone back on K Live when 808s was on the way, some one posted pics of 808s (before it was out) but it was very different, was like a demo version with slightly different covers and stuff.

Anyone remember or have those pics?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
kanYeweSt1990 said:
Anyone back on K Live when 808s was on the way, some one posted pics of 808s (before it was out) but it was very different, was like a demo version with slightly different covers and stuff.

Anyone remember or have those pics?
YES

FANMADE?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the cover was real similar but the way the tracks were listed was way different i think, some over stuff like the cd was different too.

Would love to see it again, I swear the guy said it was a demo version.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yea Lil B did the demo tape for Kanye then they had a falling out thats why there beef is still stated today.  :psyboom:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seriously does no one from the 808 days on Klive remember this?

There was a post your 808s pics thread and it was in there.

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
kanYeweSt1990 said:
the cover was real similar but the way the tracks were listed was way different i think, some over stuff like the cd was different too.

Would love to see it again, I swear the guy said it was a demo version.
i rememebr a different tracklist order and some songs had different names

like see you in my nightmare was "that you know"

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
king. said:
i rememebr a different tracklist order and some songs had different names
Not...

kanYe preview the Album to the Press. And they give a tentive names to the Song, based on the Lyrics.
The Album has a different TrackList.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was none of those covers, they were photos of hardcopies of cds and vinal (not kaws) that someone had.

Shame no one remembers them, or has pics. And I cant find the thread on K live. That place is a mess lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
snverhallen said:
I remember it but I didnt save the pics.
Someone does, cool, remember what they looked like?

I swear they were real similar but with some differences to the colour stripes, maybe going all over the back?

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Yeah I remember this. And like Say You Will wasn't the first track and Welcome to Heartbreak was, and Paranoid was Anyway, and See You in My Nightmare was Tell Everybody That You Know.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
bh37 said:
Isn't that the official cover? It's what's on iTunes.
It was the "Chritsmas Edition" Cover, "KAWS" made it. It was used for iTunes and Deluxe Edition (Vynil + CD).
This is the Album Cover:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts