Kanye to The banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Thats just what we already have.

Edit: And that has to be the worst version of AOTL. Drake's verse 3 times, FAIL!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Dark Fantasy is in full, but its from the film. You still here the crash and the sound of Phoenix crashing down. C'mon Man

Edit: Im thinkin you didnt know that those two tracks were already leaked. You are right, they are full but we have had these for a while, well those that downloaded it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
itsamazing said:
Actual stream of the album or not..

This has tracks that none of us have heard IN FULL before. Again, as I said, if my ears are playing some sick game on me right now.. and I'm in my own fantasy dream land right now.. shoot me.. but what I'm hearing is at least 2 full tracks (Dark Fantasy/Hell Of A Life)..mastered/unmastered or not.. that aren't looped.
crs23 said:
Dark Fantasy is in full, but its from the film. You still here the crash and the sound of Phoenix crashing down. C'mon Man

Edit: Im thinkin you didnt know that those two tracks were already leaked. You are right, they are full but we have had these for a while, well those that downloaded it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Lol. You have to be messing with me. We have had everything on there for a few weeks now. On to the next one...

Wait. So does that mean i get to shoot you like your post stated?  :kanyeshrug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts