Kanye to The banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,653 Posts
Cop hit me 2 times with his little cop bat. i didn't do shit fr. It was on the street in front of a couple bars it was like 50 people singing in the streets and all off a sudden police start hitting people with their cars and hitting people with their little police bats, some people got arrested for fighting and for cussing out cops, some people got bit my policedog.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
AD said:
It was like 7 8 years ago can't remember why but I think I looked like a suspect they were after.  This was my first year of driving too.
man I hate cops

·
Banned
2,157 Posts
last week they fkin stopped me on street when i was coming from some friends and checked the shit out of me

they wanna catch us and tell em who our weed dealers are and this was not the first time , they also checked for some of my friends on other days

its usually around our college campus

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
THEEF said:
man I hate cops
worst thing after that was I was late for class and I missed the surprise quiz which fucked me up the whole semester.  I don't hate the cops though I support them because I got friends in the system but I get why people dislike them so much because of the unnecessary shit they do.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Ya. A cop pulled me over and started yelling at me cause I wasn't saying yes sir, and I told him I didn't have to respect shit. He handcuffed me and put me on the back of my trunk. I remembered I had alcohol in the car (I was only 19) and decided to cave and kiss up a little and he let me go without searching my car and apologized for being handcuff friendly.

Also a cop came into my apartment cause our music was too loud, without permission. He didn't like my attitude about that and literally threw our furniture. It's so fucked cause you can't do anything about it.

And lastly a cop came up to me and my friends at our neighborhood park cause he thought we were smoking weed. No big deal, we weren't. But then he started saying we needed to leave. I told him it's our neighborhood park, we have the right to be here. He said I would regret that. Pulling out of the park later on to go to my friends house, he pulled us over and blamed us for a recent string of robberies in the neighborhood. Obviously he didn't really think that but it was an excuse to pull me over. He then gave me a ticket for loud music. My music was barely on.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
My first girlfriend (white) called the cops on me for mushing her out of a parked car after she didn't want to get out when I broke it off. Two white cops came to my house 20 minutes later just harassing me like "you don't hit women!!!!" Etc. Then that morning another cop decided to search the house without a warrant.

All the shit I went through for that mush. I shoulda legit punched that bitch

21 - 34 of 34 Posts