Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the cops ever do some suss shit to you, that you didn't deserve?

Let's hear it :kermit2:

·
Registered
18,364 Posts
When I was arrested at 16 (not gonna go into detail), I had a cop put a pistol to the back of my head while I was face down on the curb for committing a non-violent crime.

That was pretty dirty imo.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Camilo543 said:
When I was arrested at 16 (not gonna go into detail), I had a cop put a pistol to the back of my head while I was face down on the curb for committing a non-violent crime.

you have any idea why he did that? :kermit2:

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
Shined a light on me and told me to empty my pockets and my friend was standing next to me and didn't tell him to do a fucking thing

·
Registered
18,364 Posts
THEEF said:
you have any idea why he did that? :kermit2:
He was a roid raging manlet asshole and I clearly stated multiple times that I was reach for the very much visible phone next to me so I could lower the music to be able to hear him.

·
Registered
16,461 Posts
Black cop pulled me aside and told me to stop hanging out with my cracka white friends.

Have it all recorded too  :smug:

·
Registered
543 Posts
THEEF said:
Did the cops ever do some suss shit to you, that you didn't deserve?

Let's hear it :kermit2:
When I was 14, I was gonna fall hard on the floor but there was a parked police car next to me so I leaned on it. The guy got out and tried to arrest me for being disorderly and vandilism

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
was like 17, couple of us walking back from my friend's house at like 9pm, we weren't looking sus or anything, police pull up out of nowhere start asking us bare questions about if we'd been smoking, drinking etc trying to interrogate us properly and shit... then they started searching us, found nothing and fucked off. :huh: nothing compared to some shit people go through obviously but I was just like :wtf: just walking home casually and then the next thing we're being searched by police lool

·
Banned
4,107 Posts
Camilo543 said:

i woulda started swingin tbh

1 - 20 of 34 Posts