Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate the idea of having a cell phone and people being able to get in touch with me at any time of the day or night.  i do have an old flip phone on me for emergencies and some texting.... prepaid

however, even though i have the money ... i refuse to get a new phone or plan

when people call me from work i always call back 3-4 hours later so they know i'm not there whenever they need me

my new job is more important so i'll call back right away, but with firends and stuff they can wait on me

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
thumbs up?

i dont care about my cell phone like that. i dont have alot of friends, but its essential at times >_>

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
Don't you just love going out somewhere and not having a cell phone? I mean, it's not like there's ever going to be an emergency or something where I'm going to need it. I live in a perfect world! Nope, no one's ever going to need to contact me for something important ever! :oblivious:

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
I like my phone, but I hate actually speaking to people on-call. I really don't like the idea of putting the radiation right up to your ear. So...usually I just text :).

·
Registered
26 Posts
i actually like the idea of being there for people if they need me, but i hate how constantly they're used in our society to be honest.  there are people who can't get off their blackberries and walk around with their head down on the streets and people who text while being in a conversation with you and it's annoying as hell :/

1 - 20 of 71 Posts