Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Davinho1995 said:
When will I finally get a girl
When you start talking to girls more often, First go to school or the mall and practice saying hi, then once you get used to that go try and make friendly conversations, then work your way into asking girls out, you have to build confidence then you have to make good impressions on dates, ask a girl out at night never the day, the day is for wimps with no chance for sex, let her do 70% of the talking and engage in convos, and don't be a needy emotional guy, no girl wants a pussy, let her go after u not the other way around

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Universe said:
What's the best method of sliding in dms
One thing you have to note is that most people won't answer you back, lets say your on social media and someone makes a status or a tweet or an instagram pic about this "blah blah blah", message them about the subject like in a casual type of way and they'll respond back like yea blah blah blah then keep the convo, in the middle of the convo introduce yourself tell them what u do so they don't think you're a internet creep make them know they are talking to a cool causual student or whatever u do, then proceed try to be funny and entertaining not just a boring convo just to talk, then be like hey i think ur cute can i have ur number, then take it to text

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MIC Que said:
how do I get my first kiss
If your with a girl and feel a cool vibe, look her in the eyes then look at her lips then look at her eyes again, if she's looking at ur eyes too then just go for it

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DaPark said:
How do I acquire a fuck buddy
Go to the club and house parties, girls who only look for sex tend to be there. You got to approach them very confidently and get their number then keep in contact after your one night stand.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
How do I stop questioning my ex's decisions?
E.g. She told me she loved me and sees herself spending her life with me. Just not right now she cannot be committed and wants to be free. Then tells me to wait for her and give her a couple months. So i ask her does this mean u want to fuck other guys and explore and she said no. Then gets mad and tweets single because love isnt real. What should I do? Should the reason why she broke up with me matter? Should I be a hoe ass ***** and air out all her dirt? I'm angry that if she wants to be a hoe why won't you tell me hey I want to hoe around bye. Not tell me that she loves me and ask me to wait. Help fam pls

1 - 20 of 102 Posts