Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
????

Ive seen put their shoes in washers but I'm afraid that it will damage my shoes. I will do it if anyone can confirm its safe to do

But is there a type of cleaner i can purchase online (amazon.com preferably).

*Again, they are converse canvas hi-tops*

Anyone can help me out??? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
because of the way converse is made (especially the insole), i'd be hesitant to put them in the washer. that trick works magic with am 1's, nike frees,  and others in my experience. but if i were you i'd try and find another method.

·
Banned
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ONTRAK said:
because of the way converse is made (especially the insole), i'd be hesitant to put them in the washer. that trick works magic with am 1's, nike frees,  and others in my experience. but if i were you i'd try and find another method.
do u have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Try going to michaels and finding canvas cleaner or something - I honestly have no idea if that's an actual thing though. Or just get all purpose shoe cleaner?

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
If there white, DO NOT put them in the washing machine. Theyl go yellow. Just get them wet and get a old tooth brush and get some baking powder/soda and make it into a paste with water then scrub it all over with the brush then just rinse them in water and dry then outside or on the radiator heater.

·
Banned
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kendrick Lamar said:
If there white, DO NOT put them in the washing machine. Theyl go yellow. Just get them wet and get a old tooth brush and get some baking powder/soda and make it into a paste with water then scrub it all over with the brush then just rinse them in water and dry then outside or on the radiator heater.
ty. i actually ended up using hand sanitizer. worked like a charm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts