Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I preordered the Deluxe edition of WTT CD and the MP3 version. I wanted to know if anyone knew how to cancel the mp3 version. I wanted to get the itunes version instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,810 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Well looks like im getting 3 copies lol
Yea pretty sure there are no refunds.. If you click on one of the small links at the bottom it says that. Don't get 3 copies you idiot. Why do you need the itunes one so bad?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,135 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
I preordered the Deluxe edition of WTT CD and the MP3 version. I wanted to know if anyone knew how to cancel the mp3 version. I wanted to get the itunes version instead.
Same exact issue for me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YoMommasBoyFriend said:
naw my point was you already supported it..twice lol you dont need to do it a third time just for less then a week earlier of listening haha
Well if the digital version on there website does come out on the 1st like rumored i will just cancel the itunes version.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,009 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
I preordered the Deluxe edition of WTT CD and the MP3 version. I wanted to know if anyone knew how to cancel the mp3 version. I wanted to get the itunes version instead.
The only thing you can do is call your credit card company & file a charge back & say services werent rendered. Obviously it is not but its the only way to get your money back. And like others said, you already bought the mp3 & the album, what is a lil download of the itunes version for free. You still bought the album twice which is more than others. And where will you find this as soon as the iTunes version drops you say? http://www.plus premieres.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
I preordered the Deluxe edition of WTT CD and the MP3 version. I wanted to know if anyone knew how to cancel the mp3 version. I wanted to get the itunes version instead.
The mp3 version most likely is in better bitrate and quality than the iTunes version. Either way I see no point in buying a digital copy if you get the CD. You can get better quality out of the CD yourself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Phucker said:
The mp3 version most likely is in better bitrate and quality than the iTunes version. Either way I see no point in buying a digital copy if you get the CD. You can get better quality out of the CD yourself.
what bitrate is the CD quality?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,730 Posts
Tbh Steve Jobs has brainwashed yall.. U know u can add music to ur itunes w/o buying it from there? U know Itunes quality aint the best out there? The one's who ordered mp3 version most likely gets 320kbps, which is better than the itunes one, just add that version there and u good (just drag and drop the folder to ur library in case u aint know how to do it...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
ThreeOhFiive said:
Tbh Steve Jobs has brainwashed yall.. U know u can add music to ur itunes w/o buying it from there? U know Itunes quality aint the best out there? The one's who ordered mp3 version most likely gets 320kbps, which is better than the itunes one, just add that version there and u good (just drag and drop the folder to ur library in case u aint know how to do it...)
But i want the album art, etc. I know i can add it myself...but theres just something that makes me wanna buy it off iTunes.... HOLY SHIT, im brainwashed.
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top