Kanye to The banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
Yea and ever since I noticed it i stopped listening to music at insane volumes so it got better. Still can't sleep in a silent to tho I need a fan or something to make noise

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Mr. Burns said:
once I get in bed I bet i'll be able to hear it if I pay attention but I feel like I just ignore it really well
me too i been ignoring it for months until someone brought it up, now i’m in bed thinking about it and it’s here again :clap:

i swear it only happens when people bring it up. i’ll be good in the morning tho

·
Registered
23,132 Posts
nickxnyc said:
me too i been ignoring it for months until someone brought it up, now i’m in bed thinking about it and it’s here again :clap:

i swear it only happens when people bring it up. i’ll be good in the morning tho
:damn:
I think as long as you don't hear it when it isn't completely silent it's not too bad

·
Registered
838 Posts
Had Tinnitus since I was 15. 22 now. When I first started noticing it it bothered me a lot, eventually I got used to it and it basically didn't affect me even though I knew it was there, until a few months ago at a Miguel concert, it became a lot worse and I was freaking the fuck out, stopped listening to music with earphones for about a month until I seemed to habituate. now I'm not sure if its gone back to previous levels or I'm just used to the new level, now I've purchased earplugs and am gonna make sure I use them at every concert, can't fuck with your ears man.

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
EBUS said:
Had Tinnitus since I was 15. 22 now. When I first started noticing it it bothered me a lot, eventually I got used to it and it basically didn't affect me even though I knew it was there, until a few months ago at a Miguel concert, it became a lot worse and I was freaking the fuck out, stopped listening to music with earphones for about a month until I seemed to habituate. now I'm not sure if its gone back to previous levels or I'm just used to the new level, now I've purchased earplugs and am gonna make sure I use them at every concert, can't fuck with your ears man.
describe a lot worse :dash:

·
Registered
838 Posts
nickxnyc said:
describe a lot worse :dash:
Its hard to explain because whats loud ringing for one person could be nothing for another, but basically it went from only really noticing it late at night when trying to sleep to noticing it at all times during the day.

I've been to concerts before but for some reason that concert really fucked with my hearing, not taking any more chances from here on in

·
Registered
15,619 Posts
How do you get it? Is it just from blasting loud music a lot? I make beats and I feel like it’s obviously bad for my ears, I put the volume about 30 on my laptop and put on my headphones

·
Registered
838 Posts
TheMayorOfEarth said:
How do you get it? Is it just from blasting loud music a lot? I make beats and I feel like it’s obviously bad for my ears, I put the volume about 30 on my laptop and put on my headphones
Yeah almost always happens due to either continuous exposure to loud noise, or one really big sudden noise that causes ear trauma, like an explosion.

For me though I've never really exposed myself to a lot of loud noise as a teenager so I just put it down to having really sensitive hearing.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
I dont have TINNITUS but one time my ears rang and I picked up on a radio station from the 50s.......after that i saw blue orbs..

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Ya I think I got it

Ears ringing at night time but that’s it

I’ve heard that it can be due to too much ear wax too so I might go try go and getting it cleaned out

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
EBUS said:
the ascension tour was loud as shit. Thank god I wasn’t in the front but mine were ringing after as well

·
Registered
838 Posts
Bump.

Are you still getting Ringing OP? Went out the other week and now mine has spiked back up again  :jordancry:

·
Registered
771 Posts
I got it at a concert years back. Any gig I go to I use proper ear plugs. It’s not got any worse and I rarely remeber I have it. Mine fluctuates in certain situations but I can’t hear it unless I’m in bed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just found this thread... ok, is it possible to cure it somehow?
Unfortunately, tinnitus can't be cured, but there are treatments that can help make your symptoms less noticeable. When I addressed an ear doctor staten island clinic, I was suggested using an electronic device to suppress the noise. I chose Otoharmonics, a sound therapy that allows patients to listen to their personalized sound match. I should say, it really works for me.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts