Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 99 Posts

Banned
if i ever get it i'm peacing out of this mortal coil

travis has to have it by now tbh he's constantly destroying studio speakers cause he turns the volume up so much

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
STVKLD said:
got this since last year and noticed it when i was going to sleep

since i hear this fuckin noise permanently but i learned to not focus on this

when going to sleep i hear it
this was bothering me at first but now i sleep pretty well
Do u still listen to music? If so, loud? Or much quieter? I think loud music over years caused mine

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
MLI. said:
Just constantly hear a piercing noise all the time. The first time where it was really bad was at a concert
Do u still listen to music? If so, loud? Or much quieter? I think loud music over years caused mine

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
How long have yall had it for?

A lot of people in real life told me they had it for a few months then it went away

People online say they had it for a long long ling time, i guesd thats why they r on the internet

Registered
STVKLD said:
my tinnitus is weird bc my doctor said your hearing decreases if you got tinnitus and my hearing is perfect
Highly doubt your hearing decreases you'll just hear that ringing until you die unless you blast music everyday then ofcourse your hearing will decrease

Registered
SlitheringPotter said:
I listen to music at a fair volume. That's probably also a cause, I constantly use headphones

Registered
SlitheringPotter said:
I have it. Had it for the past three days. FUCKING SUCKS. Protect ur ears fam
U can stop yours. Just stop listening to music so loud and it will go away in a couple months

Registered
I've had it my whole life (I think) at least for as long as I can remember. But up until very recently I thought it was a normal thing that everyone had. But mine is at such a low frequency that unless I actually think about it, I don't realize it's happening.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
ANTI. said:
I've had it my whole life (I think) at least for as long as I can remember. But up until very recently I thought it was a normal thing that everyone had. But mine is at such a low frequency that unless I actually think about it, I don't realize it's happening.
Does it never bother u to the point where u feel depressed about it?

21 - 40 of 99 Posts