B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering i saw first when i was very young and still like it... haha

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
I like how it looks now, at least as far as I remember it looks better, but I  can't help but think the violence of it has been edited

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
I refuse to watch that watered down BS. They edit out so much. DBZ had over 200 episodes which Kai edited down to 100 which means they took out some of the sagas.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
AKIL said:
I refuse to watch that watered down BS. They edit out so much. DBZ had over 200 episodes which Kai edited down to 100 which means they took out some of the sagas.
No, the editing is great! Are you aware that 70% of DBZ is filer material? BS like Goku having a driving lesson and the terrible garlic junior saga :facepalm:. Dragonball Kai cuts all the crap and leaves the raw product!

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
No, the editing is great! Are you aware that 70% of DBZ is filer material? BS like Goku having a driving lesson and the terrible garlic junior saga :facepalm:. Dragonball Kai cuts all the crap and leaves the raw product!
LOL yea i do remember all that.I jus don't like some of the editing for example when raditiz hit gohan all u c is his hand go up then gohan falling down. I also don't like the new intro an outro but thats jus me. I didn't mean to be that harsh about it tho I still love DBZ

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
AKIL said:
LOL yea i do remember all that.I jus don't like some of the editing for example when raditiz hit gohan all u c is his hand go up then gohan falling down. I also don't like the new intro an outro but thats jus me. I didn't mean to be that harsh about it tho I still love DBZ
LIRL, I do know what you mean. DBZ is awesome when you have the ability to forward the dull parts!!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yeah, can someone explain what "Kai" is?

I watched DBZ when I was younger, but it never had "Kai" on the title card. Is it just a way of distinguishing between the cut and uncut versions?

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Kai series is the original sagas just remastered basically, the animation looks better and the episodes have been cut up so they aren't as drawn out anymore.

Pretty sure the violence has been edited out a lot more too, but not sure on that anyone know? I thought I remembered blood and all that and can't remember seeing it in the kai episodes I watched.

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
GOKU GETTING DRIVING LESSONS WAS CLASSSICCCC

:problem?:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts