Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Bro I swear, when I was 15 my dad was sitting in our garage in the dark and he was crying about the pain he was in due to them, when I went in there to wash my clothes, he legit scared me and told me his hemorrhoids was hurtingz

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nosejabs said:
comes and goes
My friend has never experienced this before and he is 24. Do you think it will come and go for him or should it leave pretty soon?

·
Registered
19,967 Posts
Schlamer P. Louie said:
My friend has never experienced this before and he is 24. Do you think it will come and go for him or should it leave pretty soon?
eat a diet high in fiber and if they're still fucking him up like a month later a doctor might have to get involved, you can get creams and stuff for them tho. they're not a big deal

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hriskoxo said:
I had inside hemorrhoids and all the harm they did was to make me shit some blood, fixed them in about a month.
I’m probably heading to my friends house sometime today to ice it for him. Do you think this will help?

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
hriskoxo said:
I had inside hemorrhoids and all the harm they did was to make me shit some blood, fixed them in about a month.
Pent up aggression causes identified itt

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
They never go away you just gotta keep your diet decent so your poop doesn’t fuck your life up. Constipation is a bad, bad time.

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
moisture. said:
They never go away you just gotta keep your diet decent so your poop doesn’t fuck your life up. Constipation is a bad, bad time.
You have them?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Poderosa said:
Bro I swear, when I was 15 my dad was sitting in our garage in the dark and he was crying about the pain he was in due to them, when I went in there to wash my clothes, he legit scared me and told me his hemorrhoids was hurtingz
Dont know why but this is fucking hilariouse :hah:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts