Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
18,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
808s&Heartbreak said:
lmao this makes me think you just found it though tbh
not even.. i made a trance/house cd with this track a while back... heres another track ****** prob dnt fuck with

·
Banned
5,309 Posts
spidey345 said:
not even.. i made a trance/house cd with this track a while back...
1. most Ye fans fuck with Alors On Danse remix (at least I think they should)
2. alors on danse had fame in Europe before Ye got on it, it was huge. so unless youre from Belgium or at the very least somewhere else in Europe, nah, you werent on this a "min b4 it was hot", you were on it when everyone else was on it.

·
Banned
18,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
808s&Heartbreak said:
1. most Ye fans fuck with Alors On Danse remix (at least I think they should)
2. alors on danse had fame in Europe before Ye got on it, it was huge. so unless youre from Belgium or at the very least somewhere else in Europe, nah, you werent on this a "min b4 it was hot", you were on it when everyone else was on it.

loll how am i supposed to prove this to... i rem st pattys day of this yr was when i first herd it and put it on the cd...

was i late on it??

·
Banned
5,309 Posts
spidey345 said:
loll how am i supposed to prove this to... i rem st pattys day of this yr was when i first herd it and put it on the cd...
it doesnt matter honestly.
but seeing how this is KanyeToThe.com & not ProgressiveRock&LilWayneSouthAmerica.com you should already take the guess that at the very least 49% of KTT likes the track. :dno:

·
Banned
18,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
808s&Heartbreak said:
it doesnt matter honestly.
but seeing how this is KanyeToThe.com & not ProgressiveRock&LilWayneSouthAmerica.com you should already take the guess that at the very least 49% of KTT likes the track. :dno:
my bad.. cant read minds

1 - 20 of 22 Posts