Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, can you answer some questions for me for my research project? :hah: would be greatly appreciated.

The questions are as below.

Name (just put first letter of first name and last name Eg: K. Bryant):
Do you think Anabolic Steroids should be permissible in any sport? Why/Why not?:
Do you believe there are any risks involved with taking Anabolic Steroids (even under a doctor’s supervision?:
Do you think the fans of bodybuilding put pressure on the athletes to be ‘big’ and therefore take steroids?:
Do you think Anabolic Steroids in sports are a form of cheating and make an unfair playing field?:
The next questions are personal; please do not answer if you do not want to. *only answer if you have taken steroids*
Did you experience any side effects whilst taking steroids?:
How much advantage do you think you had over other people who were not using steroids?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
amen said:
Also I know a lot of people on roids what you needa know?
The questions are mainly based on athletic use, are they on steroids for sporting competition or just to get buff for bitches?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
The questions are mainly based on athletic use, are they on steroids for sporting competition or just to get buff for bitches?
Buff Bitches/Football/Weightlifting competitions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
amen said:
Buff Bitches/Football/Weightlifting competitions.
yeah thats goood. would be helpful, the questions are in OP.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
Name (just put first letter of first name and last name Eg: K. Bryant):
not putting names sorry lol
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
Do you think Anabolic Steroids should be permissible in any sport? Why/Why not?:
Not in any professional sports, it gives you the edge size-wise by getting you bigger, faster.
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
Do you believe there are any risks involved with taking Anabolic Steroids (even under a doctor’s supervision?:
Not really sure but I do know if you stop working out with them you get huge man titties and look pretty gross quick lol
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
Do you think the fans of bodybuilding put pressure on the athletes to be ‘big’ and therefore take steroids?:
No, I think being ahead of the competition and being the best is what pressures them.
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
Do you think Anabolic Steroids in sports are a form of cheating and make an unfair playing field?:
It depends, if you are playing a heavy contact sport/position that requires as much power as skill (Center/Forward in basketball, Basically all of football and baseball) then yeah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
amen said:
not putting names sorry lolNot in any professional sports, it gives you the edge size-wise by getting you bigger, faster.Not really sure but I do know if you stop working out with them you get huge man titties and look pretty gross quick lolNo, I think being ahead of the competition and being the best is what pressures them.It depends, if you are playing a heavy contact sport/position that requires as much power as skill (Center/Forward in basketball, Basically all of football and baseball) then yeah.
thanks, lol Ill just make up a name who gives a fuck.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,397 Posts
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
If so, can you answer some questions for me for my research project? :hah: would be greatly appreciated.

The questions are as below.

Name (just put first letter of first name and last name Eg: K. Bryant):
Do you think Anabolic Steroids should be permissible in any sport? Why/Why not?:
Do you believe there are any risks involved with taking Anabolic Steroids (even under a doctor’s supervision?:
Do you think the fans of bodybuilding put pressure on the athletes to be ‘big’ and therefore take steroids?:
Do you think Anabolic Steroids in sports are a form of cheating and make an unfair playing field?:
The next questions are personal; please do not answer if you do not want to. *only answer if you have taken steroids*
Did you experience any side effects whilst taking steroids?:
How much advantage do you think you had over other people who were not using steroids?:
no, i will not do your homework for you
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
thanks, lol Ill just make up a name who gives a fuck.
thats what I thought I would leave you to, they come on the site and I dont want to have to deal with that shit.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top