Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an interview for finish line tomorrow

Not even a sneaker head :kanyeshrug:

Not worried about it tbh I kill interviews

I just want to know what it's like and get some pros and cons

·
Registered
594 Posts
I worked at a random footwear store for a week before I quit cause of personal issues but it was fun while it lasted just expect to walk back and forth a lot  One of the worst things was customers that wasted your time tho that has to be the worst

·
Registered
35,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VictorXO said:
I worked at a random footwear store for a week before I quit cause of personal issues but it was fun while it lasted just expect to walk back and forth a lot  One of the worst things was customers that wasted your time tho that has to be the worst
I used to work wireless sales trust me fam I know

Shoes will be easier imo there's always a new hoe out so it should pretty much sell itself

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
worked in a couple of different shoe stores for a couple of years. it's not that bad really. just gotta deal with dumb customers every now and again.

·
Registered
594 Posts
The Boi said:
I used to work wireless sales trust me fam I know

Shoes will be easier imo there's always a new hoe out so it should pretty much sell itself
yea the customers I got would tell me to get them 2 boots and a pair of air forces and then I would have to wait if they bought them or not then if not take all of them back to stock then maybe get another size for them to not buy at all

·
Registered
35,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darealestneighbor said:
Don't expect to get the job, whenever I go to try out some shoes these days there is like 2 employees per 5 customers
Two different finish lines called me :kanyeshrug:

They wouldn't be calling me if they didn't need me Bruh

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
You don't need to be a sneakerhead just a common sense of shoes and retail. Trust me I tried when I was into shoes but never get it but the other kids at my HS that don't know shit about shit got the shoe jobs and shit that they been at for year. My boy even told me they don't care you just have to sell.

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
Focus on sales knowledge rather than shoe knowledge. Tell them although you know your shit you wanna make it your goal to learn about new products as well as hitting your target and you're golden

·
Registered
46,348 Posts
you dont have to know shit about sneakers man. Just act outgoing at the interview. Easiest job interview I ever had. It was like 45 seconds and he asked me to start the next day.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
work at footlocker house of hoops. easy but idiot customers and not being able to find shoes when there are 20 people in the store makes it stressful

1 - 16 of 16 Posts