Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

Registered
I actually put my ex girl on the ktt wave. She used to post a lot until one day she got mad over a comment I made on a Selena Gomez thread,聽 she quoted me and told me to fuck up and shit. She got banned for that :cryhah: .

She gave me shit over that the whole year. She my ex now but everytime we talk she brings it up lmao.

Banned
worthit said:
I met this chick who listens to Keef Thugger and shit and talking to her I felt like I was having a cultured discussion with my KTT fam

And this got me thinking

Imagine having a girl on KTT!

Like you post some shit and she's the first one to quote you and always shits on people posting your avi

Shit d be funny af

Edit: funny to watch not to be a part of

Yes this is a brag thread that OP met a chick who is like KTT with ass
is she from Australia?

Registered
Aww cute 鈽

Well someone I was seeing kinda ( long story) showed me ktt. One day he got real upset with me and posted a personal letter I wrote to him on here. As a way to expose me 馃槀. He even told ktt was his thing and to go away 馃ぃ.

Obviously I never did lol 馃槀

One time at a Lupe Fiasco concert a guy in front of me to the right was on ktt 馃槀

Banned
janet said:
Aww cute 鈽

Well someone I was seeing kinda ( long story) showed me ktt. One day he got real upset with me and posted a personal letter I wrote to him on here. As a way to expose me 馃槀. He even told ktt was his thing and to go away 馃ぃ.

Obviously I never did lol 馃槀

One time at a Lupe Fiasco concert a guy in front of me to the right was on ktt 馃槀
does he still use?

Registered
BVL said:
does he still use?
Nah. Last year I mentioned I was in a group chat with ppl from the cudi section and he was like why do you still associate yourself with ktt

I just felt he felt salty 馃槀

Registered
THIZZ said:
Ops next thread, 鈥淛ust hugged a girl for the first time鈥

In a world filled with millions of MCs, what makes Non Phixion so special?聽 Ill Bill's, Sabac Red's, and Goretex's lyricism is quite interesting to say the least.聽 If anyone is familiar with the TV show King of the Hill, The Future Is Now is what I refer to as "Dale Gribble on wax".聽 All the MCs are paranoid weirdos that rant on about government conspiracies, cover ups, secret assassinations, drug addictions, corruption in religion, and all that other shit that deeply paranoid people theorize about.聽 No doubt these guys take one of Dale Gribble's priceless quotes to heart: "Guns don't kill people; the government does".聽 I can't help but think of the crazy cartoon character when I listen to the lyrics.聽 I can't help but start laughing when I hear Non Phixion express their nihilistic and distressing distrust of just about everything.聽 There's even a song in which Ill Bill speculates that his Native American looking son isn't biologically his (just kidding).聽 When I laugh at their lyrics, I don't mean in a spiteful way.聽 I like that they talk about all this paranoid stuff.聽 And they don't try to force their message on to the listener either.聽 But one you get past the lyrics, you find that Ill Bill, Sabac Red, and Goretex are skilled technical rappers.聽 To tell the truth, I can't tell with MC is which.聽 They all rap with the same flow, technique, lyricism, abrasive delivery, and on top of that, they all sound alike.聽 There are minor differences between each of their voices, but it's not enough for me to figure out who is who (I think Ill Bill has a mildly thicker accent than the rest and I think Sabac Red's voice is slightly deeper than the rest).聽 They all rap so good, so my not being able to recognize the rappers doesn't matter.

Registered
Last time someone's girlfriend was on KTT she found his Tinder thread and the dude ended up deleting all his posts from the thread and deleted his account :hah:

Forgot the dude's name but that thread was classic. Too bad ktt search bar is ass because i would love to dig that up again.

Edit: found the thread https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=8078083.0 :hah:

Registered
Discussion Starter #59
janet said:
Nah. Last year I mentioned I was in a group chat with ppl from the cudi section and he was like why do you still associate yourself with ktt

I just felt he felt salty 馃槀
haha what a loser

KTT has the finest man if you ain't here you:
THIZZ said:
"ain鈥檛 getting no pussy. I promise you that鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter #60
lightningintherain said:
Last time someone's girlfriend was on KTT she found his Tinder thread and the dude ended up deleting all his posts from the thread and deleted his account :hah:

Forgot the dude's name but that thread was classic. Too bad ktt search bar is ass because i would love to dig that up again.

Edit: found the thread https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=8078083.0 :hah:
That's why KTT disabled the delete option :oh2:

41 - 60 of 89 Posts