Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't fuck with my brother. He just moved out. Prolly not gonna fuck with him for a while. Don't even know if I want him at my graduation because he's such a bitch.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i mean i dont have any problems with any of my family members be it brother, mother or my dad plus my cousins and shit, pretty cool with everyone cause im usually chill, now if you ask family issues in general oh boy :jayout:

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
i dont fuck with my brother either, hes younger and like a cocky dbag, sometimes we get along but other times we are battling it out, he also does stuff to my mom I cannot respect him for. im away from him and happy so i dont focus on him

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Chloe. said:
everyone got family issues and ur lying if you say otherwise
I mean, yeah everyone has some issues but not everyone cutting people outta there life and getting in screaming fights.

My family real small it's just my parents and my three older brothers. Zero extended family. And we all get along pretty well. Oldest brothers get a bit annoyed with each other when we're all around but nobody is putting another person on ignore, we all got love for each other. Maybe it's because my fam is so small that we're doing good. idk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts