Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so what time did it finish ? I just need to now as i want to go to the manchester one but its kinda last minute and the last train back is at 11
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Samilktray said:
If you mean Birmingham, I went last night. Finished just before 10, performance wasn't  that great either. Sound was horrible
Shit yeah i meant birmingham haha, but before 10? When did it start ?. And wow, that sucks. Kinda got me thinkin twice, really that bad ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
Jabbzz said:
Shit yeah i meant birmingham haha, but before 10? When did it start ?. And wow, that sucks. Kinda got me thinkin twice, really that bad ?
Think Jasper came out and started DJ'ing about 8.10? Maybe 8.15 (this was the part I enjoyed most overall), then Mike G came out about half past followed by Tyler and the rest. Yeah Tyler didn't seem that bothered at all to be there, and the sound was incredibly bad, a couple of the songs you could barely here, bass was crackly etc. That might of been the venue but I've never noticed it in the same venue before. Good show on the whole, but some things let it down
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,040 Posts
No Earl right? Not sure if I'm bothering to go tonight. They were great at the ballroom last year, and at Reading. But I just don't think I really care enough. Plus seeing too many people saying they were shit in Birmingham.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
Judas said:
No Earl right? Not sure if I'm bothering to go tonight. They were great at the ballroom last year, and at Reading. But I just don't think I really care enough. Plus seeing too many people saying they were shit in Birmingham.
Nah no Earl, they played Orange Juice, and for a split second I thought he might be there, but he wasnt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Samilktray said:
Think Jasper came out and started DJ'ing about 8.10? Maybe 8.15 (this was the part I enjoyed most overall), then Mike G came out about half past followed by Tyler and the rest. Yeah Tyler didn't seem that bothered at all to be there, and the sound was incredibly bad, a couple of the songs you could barely here, bass was crackly etc. That might of been the venue but I've never noticed it in the same venue before. Good show on the whole, but some things let it down
thanks for the info man, i dont think ill get the ticket for Manchester now anyway, i guess thats it, my own fault i should've sorted it out a while ago, next time, im gonna get the tickest as soon as they release
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,609 Posts
Jabbzz said:
thanks for the info man, i dont think ill get the ticket for Manchester now anyway, i guess thats it, my own fault i should've sorted it out a while ago, next time, im gonna get the tickest as soon as they release
Check the venues facebook/website, there was tickets on the door in Birmingham last night
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top