Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Strings said:
You'd fuck a chick that fucked Hugh Hefner?
If her pussy's not loose and she's not burning then why the hell not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Yeah I'm with Mikee, every bitch has an ex. And I can respect a chick that got some paper from Hefner. Just looked up some pictures she is alright, not my cup of tea
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
If a girl is an 8, and has sex with a guy with syphillis..... Is she still an 8?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Strings said:
HUGH HEFNER
Does he have an STD or something? He's just an old man..

She probably rode him since he couldn't have been doing too much without fracturing his hip. :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
If a girl is an 8, and has sex with a guy with syphillis..... Is she still an 8?
Yeah, but she's an 8 you're not going to be fucking.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mikee. said:
Does he have an STD or something? He's just an old man..

She probably rode him since he couldn't have doing too much with fracturing his hip. :dno:
lol

normally i wouldn't give a fuck
but i'd stay away from bitches that are always fucking celeb dudes
and Hugh Hefner is way too far
you have to be a dumb whore to mess with Hugh Hefner
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
Mikee. said:
Yeah, but she's an 8 you're not going to be fucking.
If she has warts or crabs in/ on her cooch, Im p sure she goes down below an 8. :vom:

Some guys would still hit it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Strings said:
lol

normally i wouldn't give a fuck
but i'd stay away from bitches that are always fucking celeb dudes
and Hugh Hefner is way too far
you have to be a dumb whore to mess with Hugh Hefner
You retarded homie? You have to be a smart ass bitch to fuck with Hefner, that man makes careers over some random celeb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
If she has warts or crabs in/ on her cooch, Im p sure she goes down below an 8. :vom:

Some guys would still hit it.
You can't necessarily judge a girl on how her pussy looks..

Aight, she'd be a 6. :vom:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Strings said:
lol

normally i wouldn't give a fuck
but i'd stay away from bitches that are always fucking celeb dudes
and Hugh Hefner is way too far
you have to be a dumb whore to mess with Hugh Hefner
Not dumb, he can make pretty much any girl he wants get a good amount of money.

Fucking him is a physical investment that's pretty much guaranteed to be worth it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spythe said:
You retarded homie? You have to be a smart ass bitch to fuck with Hefner, that man makes careers over some random celeb.
what does that say about a bitch's psyche
that she's willing to fuck Hugh Hefner
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mikee. said:
Not dumb, he can make pretty much any girl he wants get a good amount of money.

Fucking him is a physical investment that's pretty much guaranteed to be worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Strings said:
what does that say about a bitch's psyche
that she's willing to fuck Hugh Hefner
Says she is about her money and knows what her pussy is worth. You need to realize most bitches that look like that are fucking for money
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top