Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on 4chan's paranormal board and I was reading this thread about summoning demons and shit. I thought it was a hardcore troll thread but I think these guys really believe they can do it (who knows, maybe they can.) They claim they've spoken to demons n shit and they're pretty adamant about it. Dat PCP really doin them well.
Real talk though, I'm too pussy to try one of those demonic ritials.
One of you should try it to make sure the coast is clear :smug:

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Dorito said:
Elaborate.
Well that's one way to invite demons into your body by opening up your souls to the devil. YouTube has a lot of stuff on this. Scares the shit outta me tbh

·
Banned
21,020 Posts
Black Ken said:
No.... Always thought it was gay. That whole lifestyle just screams I'm lonely and want attention.
yeah, + anyone who claims to have spoken to demons has been tricked by their own mind.

E

·
0 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
Well that's one way to invite demons into your body by opening up your souls to the devil. YouTube has a lot of stuff on this. Scares the shit outta me tbh
D: what in fuck!?!? I dont know if i could watch that tbh.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Masked Mamba said:
Ikr. I feel like it's bs but at the same time I'm too scared to do it.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
D: what in fuck!?!? I dont know if i could watch that tbh.
I do not. I'm sure you can just YouTube demonic possession or Ouija board devil or something like that.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Dorito said:
Ikr. I feel like it's bs but at the same time I'm too scared to do it.
As someone who has experienced a demonic possession (I wasn't possessed), I would never want to experience that again. It's fucking creepy.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
I was reading this shit on another board awhile ago too and this post stuck out to me.
You can take it however you want

Warpspeed,
I found your post very interesting on several points.
I have also begun reading the Book of Enoch, which IS in the Ethiopian bible canon, so it has not been rejected completely, and I have found it to be very enlightening and helpful. Because of some strange events in my life, I have been extensively reading and studying, putting together information from historical information, religious texts, new scientific and archeological findings, etc., to form a hypothesis that explains the events, while not contradicting anything stated in the Bible (they, in fact, SUPPORT the Bible as literal, factual history).
First, however, I want to clear up one major discrepancy in your conclusions you have drawn through your experiences and study.

You wrote:
"Demons are real. Evil spirits are real, and ghosts are real too. Seances work, and the spirits of the dead can be called up. Of this, I have firsthand knowledge, and it is also demonstrated scripturally with the account of Saul's little tryst with the witch of Endor, and the ghost of Samuel."

You are correct in stating that demons are real and evil spirits are real. Ghosts, however, are NOT real. They are an illusion created by demons to cause us to believe in the ability of mediums and psychics to communicate with the dead. Saul didn't see Samuel, he saw someone PRETENDING to be Samuel. As you stated, what you may think is uncle Fred "is NOT Uncle Fred, but an evil spirit or demon." Yes, it's a demon, or someone under the direction of a demon spirit. Their knowledge of "uncle Fred" was probably gained by entering into the person who thinks they're seeing the "ghost" and prompting them to remember details about their loved one, which the demon then uses in his/her "act." Once a person dies, they're dead and they are heard from no more on this earth. They may be allowed to offer a parting "goodbye" on their way up, I don't know, but once they die, unless they're "taken" like Enoch and Elijah were, they either go to heaven, if they are saved by the grace of Jesus, or they go to one of two holding places where they await judgment (the Book of Enoch). Ghosts do NOT roam the earth. That is why God warns not to seek the counsel of a spiritist or medium, and it is one important TRUTH to remember when forming any conclusions about who or what demons and evil spirits are. The "spirits" you say you may "walk through" at various times are simply energies being manipulated by the demons, which makes you sense something passing through you, or feeling a sudden temperature change, once again to trick you into believing that dead spirits walk the earth. If you "see" one, you may be seeing a holographic projection or a vision implanted by a living, breathing demon. Remember also that the fallen angels had great knowledge of advanced science, math, physics, chemistry, engineering, etc., which they taught to their descendents. The demons LAUGH at ghosthunters calling out to dead spirits.
Some of what I'm about to write may seem like a bunch of sci-fi hooey to some people (and excuse me if I use a lot of film references, but that's the business I'm in), but then I came to the conclusion that a lot of sci-fi is based in some kind of fact, since most sci-fi fans will pick apart and ridicule any movie or story that can't be explained SOMEHOW by scientific evidence--ask any Trekkie or Superman enthusiast, and they will give you scientific hypotheses for every unusual occurrence or techno gadget. I, too, believe that descendents of the Nephilim are present in the world today, although not as tall as they once were. Perhaps one of them was the inspiration for Superman, and the story just "took off" (pardon the pun) from there. Some may even be your neighbors or co-workers. I also believe, however, that many of these descendents are the demons we are fighting against. They probably will have beautiful features, being descendants of angels. Many have probably learned about the spirit ways from their fathers (or mothers) through the generations, while some may not know why they have unusual abilitiies, and others may not know they have unusual abilities at all.
The Bible states that "The Nephilim [or giants] were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown." (Gen. 6:4 NAS). So they were on the earth before and after the flood. I had previously thought of Greek and Roman mythology as fiction, but perhaps there is some bit of truth to the mythological "little g" gods, who were men of renown in their day, who exalted themselves as gods, which made God angry. Myth stories tell of how many of the gods would seduce and take any woman they wanted and those women would produce children (the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis?), who were also men (or women) with many supernatural abilities. "Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose." (Gen. 6:1-2 NAS). They all died, of course, because God shortened the life span of man, and the Nephilim were not immune to that decree, as they were also human: "Then the Lord said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." (Gen. 6:3 NAS). What's interesting is that the descendents of Noah continued to live long lives, although they averaged shorter lives over the years: Noah lived 950 years, his son Shem lived 600 years, his son Arpachshad lived 438 years, his son Shelah lived 433 years, his son Eber lived 464 years, his son Peleg lived 239 years, his son Reu lived 309 years, his son Serug lived 230 years, his son Nahor lived 148 years, his son Terah lived 205 years, his son Abram (Abraham) lived 175 years. So, perhaps God was referring to the Nephilim when he gave a lifespan of 120 years. After the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt, when they spied out the Promised Land, the spies saw the Nephilim (or Anakim, the sons of Anak) in that land. Indeed, Og king of Bashan, who was a remnant of the Rephaim giants, had an iron bedstead that measured about 13.5 ft long x 6 ft wide. (Deut. 3:11 NAS). But they were all overthrown by the Israelites except in three places: "There were no Anakim left in the land of the sons of Israel; only in Gaza, in Gath, and in Ashdod some remained." (Joshua 11:22 NAS). This supports the theory that some of the remnant of the descendants of the fallen angels survived, and through intermarriage over the generations, many no longer grew up to be "giants" but became normal height, albeit still possessing unusual abilities. Who knows, it may also be possible that more angels have fallen over the years, and they are sent here to earth to live out their days until they die and await judgment. If so, they would be very angry knowing that they could never go to heaven again, as is the fate of all the original angels who followed Lucifer and left the glory of heaven to follow their lusts and pride.
I believe the demon spirits enter people by way of their eyes (I have experienced this personally), and that once that connection has been made, they send thoughts to influence and deceive, usually in a negative way. The eyes could be likened to black holes that suck you in, having the effect of alcohol in that it lowers your natural defenses, and gives them access. Some may then use hypnosis to create images in a person's mind or make them act erratically or believe irrationally (this may occur immediately, or may be triggered at some future time - a common hypnotists tool). This hypothesis can be backed up by scientific research studies on telepathy and hypnosis carried out by mainstream and government researchers, as revealed in several documentaries on the History and Discovery Channels, and others, as well as YouTube videos of actual hypnotists demonstrating their tricks.
Some demons have the ability over time to move people's limbs and speak through their mouths (the Bible describes several instances of people being tormented in this way). This tells me that they have access to the neurosystem, and because they know where to direct the limbs, they must have the ability to "see" what the other person sees (the demons would say through the people they possessed that they recognized Jesus). This may be where the term "Watchers" stems from, and may look similar to what you see in the movie, "Being John Malkovich," except for the portal they use to enter him (and I don't really recommend the movie unless you watch it solely from a research standpoint; there are many scenes that are truly offensive). For the lesser demons, who may not know WHY they have these abilities, this "puppetry" may all seem like a fun game to them... until the higher, meaner demons connect to them, directing THEM, and in so doing, connect to all the people THEY have connected to, thereby building up a "network" or "hierarchy" of demons. The Bible says they will go about "deceiving and being deceived," so that supports this theory.
I have seen video evidence of a lesser demon using his eyes to try to ensnare a street preaching team. Once it appeared he had taken the cameraman, he looked directly into the camera and did it - not full-on black, but pupils dilated to the point that no iris was showing at all - probably thinking that whoever saw it would then become his puppet. He was probably cocky enough to think that the whole world would eventually be his. Thankfully, it doesn't work through a video or snapshot, and simply exposed the demon for who he was. Coincidentally--or not--, the preacher was announcing how they had prayed that they would encounter the most unrepentent, evil sinner to hear their preaching. Be careful what you pray for.
For some background, I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior at a very young age, and have continually strived to live a life pleasing to God. After a time in my teens where I felt a lot of anger and resentment, I rededicated my life to Him. I have never smoked, have never abused drugs, don't drink more than maybe once every 5 years at social occasions, don't swear, and don't dabble in the occult. Even with a solid background and upbringing in Christianity, and trying to live a good Christian life (not always perfectly, but who's perfect?), in my late 20s I encountered a demon who, unlike most stories you hear, confronted me in broad daylight in a parking lot. I wasn't sure what happened at the time, but knew that I was missing at least a couple of minutes from my life right then and there, and things changed dramatically for me, although I clung to my faith in Jesus always. It wasn't until many years later, when I encountered at least two more demons at different times--during the day, even--and possibly some heavenly angels appearing as everyday people, as well as some other supernatural events, that I was able to figure out what had happened. I was a crew member on a film set with the first guy, and all throughout the shoot had thought that he was very cocky and sleazy, though he was a good-looking man with dark brown eyes and a full head of curly dark hair. He was married, yet he flirted obscenely with all the women, and his wife didn't seem to mind. I rejected his advances, and I guess he decided to get back at me. I THINK he's dead now, because about six years ago I had a dream where I was fighting off a demon who was messing with me and a friend, and I woke up screaming for him to "GO AWAY!!! AHHHHHH!!!" As I woke up screaming, I could feel a darkness exiting from my mouth. It was weird. I should note that at that time I still did not know that what I was experiencing was demonic oppression, but that dream sure stayed with me.
That's enough discussion for now. I hope this sheds more light on the subject for you and for all who read this. The most important thing is to remember that there are no spirits of dead people roaming the earth. Remembering that FACT while researching unusual or supernatural phenomena, you can then come to a conclusion of TRUTH and weed out all occult theories. Reading your Bible is one of the best ways to silence any unclean thoughts, and it is possible that the Holy Spirit is the one yelling that over all the other thoughts. Heed THAT voice, because it is directing you to the Word of God.
Blessings!

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
I do not fuck with that shit remotely. Like even if its all fake and shit it still gives me this weird ass feeling just talking about.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Masked Mamba said:
As someone who has experienced a demonic possession (I wasn't possessed), I would never want to experience that again. It's fucking creepy.
Forreal? How'd you know it was legit and when,who,where.

E

·
0 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
I do not. I'm sure you can just YouTube demonic possession or Ouija board devil or something like that.

Ive seen it movies and stuff, doesn't creep me out as much but watching it on youtube, knowing its probably real, real talk I'd never sleep for a good week  :paranoid: lol

E

·
0 Posts
since KTT has a lot of atheists ask them to try it, since they don't believe in that, they shouldn't be scared in trying it out  :oblivious:

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Dorito said:
Forreal? How'd you know it was legit and when,who,where.
Long story short.... A friend who's a lady had a really bad headache, like a migraine. It occurred almost suddenly. Out of nowhere, she let out a shrill scream. She began to mumble in a deeper voice. I couldn't make out what she was saying. My cousin and others who were with us immediately put their hands on her body and prayed for her, commanding the demon out. After a few minutes she came back. She said her vision in reality went blank and all she could see were demons (animal form) clawing at her and trying to bite her. I can't remember exactly what she said they were saying to her but that's basically what happened. Fuhhh I can't sleep now :ohno:

1 - 20 of 452 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.