Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it goes without saying that  lyricaly, lupe would murder these artists, but another thing is lupe would hands down murder a performance too, some of these artist may be good, but when it comes to performing they just suck, no energy at all, lupe would shut it down on a platform like this, he needs to get back on the BET, MTV awards performances..

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
PrinceDevilleHERE said:
It's a popularity contest
sadly. but his momentum is picking back up (your welcome Lu :p). we should be seein him back in the media and on award shows and stuff soon

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
I think we got made fun of on the show, guys.  :-\

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
JudgeNJury said:
Fonzworth has no place saying movements are over anyways..
Seriously, though.  ***** made fun of movements, and he's freakin' signed to GOOD Music when they're tryna push the Rosewood movement.  :facepalm:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Kale07 said:
what happened guys I'm not watching it I need details
Fonzworth Bentley and Keri Hilson basically took subliminal shots at the LASERS Movement and the ROSEWOOD Movement.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
The Mos Def, Black Thought, and Eminem one was quite impressive as well.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
The Mos Def, Black Thought, and Eminem one was quite impressive as well.
YEA THAT ONE Too

i thought JoE budden Went off when he did the cypher with Nicki Minaj, Buckshot, Dizzy Rascal, etc

BUCKSHOT freestyle WAS horrible, had to be the worse verse ive heard so far from BET CYPHER FREESTYLE

BUT I WAS EXTRA SALTY SINCE MY GIRLFRIEND WAS HIS EX. Corny ass ***** used to inbox me threats on myspace over me having her. GIRL IN MY AVI

<-------

1 - 20 of 26 Posts