Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been using Springpad for about six months now. I use it for everything - music, school, movies, notes, and just everything in my daily life. I have the app on my ipod, my phone, and on my Mac.

Yesterday I logged in on my Mac and everything changed. I was like "oh cool, an update" and went and dl'd it on my itunes. Then I looked more in to the update and I realized I didn't like it. Mainly because it seems as if all of my notes have been erased! D:

So I want to keep the old app on my ipod (haven't synced it yet). Is there a way I can sync my ipod but keep the old app?

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
1st Born Sun said:
So I've been using Springpad for about six months now. I use it for everything - music, school, movies, notes, and just everything in my daily life. I have the app on my ipod, my phone, and on my Mac.

Yesterday I logged in on my Mac and everything changed. I was like "oh cool, an update" and went and dl'd it on my itunes. Then I looked more in to the update and I realized I didn't like it. Mainly because it seems as if all of my notes have been erased! D:

So I want to keep the old app on my ipod (haven't synced it yet). Is there a way I can sync my ipod but keep the old app?

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HovToThe said:
whats springpad ?
A notepad app. Kind of like Evernote but better. At least, it was :okay:

Problem?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts