Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who isn't on the "Big Sean" train? Some of his verses in Ye songs are alright, but I haven't been feeling most of his stuff... anyone share my thoughts?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I used to love his Vol. 2 stuff but then I listened to other rappers and he sounds like he's relaxing too much. Vol. 3 is pretty good imo but I can't stop picturing him falling asleep in the booth.

Plus he constantly lies about releases and shit.

·
Registered
897 Posts
The reason why he seems so unimpressive is because he's in such a heavy camp. He's the youngest of the bunch and has lot's of pressure on him. He has great lyrics, but i feel like he could put more passion into his delivery.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
G double O said:
The reason why he seems so unimpressive is because he's in such a heavy camp. He's the youngest of the bunch and has lot's of pressure on him. He has great lyrics, but i feel like he could put more passion into his delivery.
100% agree

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
costeezy said:
but I can't stop picturing him falling asleep in the booth.
Exactly what I was thinking! He's got potential but he seems like he goes half ass. His featuring on G.o.o.D. Friday tracks has been good. But other than that and a few of his early tracks... unimpressed. C'mon Sean, go hard! Haha

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
thedanking said:
Exactly what I was thinking! He's got potential but he seems like he goes half ass. His featuring on G.o.o.D. Friday tracks has been good. But other than that and a few of his early tracks... unimpressed. C'mon Sean, go hard! Haha
i agree.
he could be better. im afraid he will fall into that category of guys like Mac Miller and Wiz (who i hate)

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Mac miller? Mehhhh but wiz is legit real talk

off topic but do yall find seans voice crackin annoying? Haha i kinda like it for some reason

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
FF Vol. 3 had no subject matter but good songs with average lyrics

UKNOWBIGSEAN had great subject matter with average lyrics & average songs

FF The Mixtape had few good songs , great lyrics and subject matter was Soulja Boy-ish

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
mikeymars(YG) said:
Mac miller? Mehhhh but wiz is legit real talk

off topic but do yall find seans voice crackin annoying? Haha i kinda like it for some reason
they are both stupid stoner rappers, they aren't any good.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
G double O said:
He has great lyrics, but i feel like he could put more passion into his delivery.
exactly...first few times listening the songs are great...but then they get pretty boring

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IamTodders said:
they are both stupid stoner rappers, they aren't any good.
wiz is awesome! he doesnt have a whole lot of substance but that shit is good to listen to. in my opinion anyway. especially when tokin! =)

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
thedanking said:
wiz is awesome! he doesnt have a whole lot of substance but that shit is good to listen to. in my opinion anyway. especially when tokin! =)
see it's for stoners.
he has no substance to people who actually don't par take in the use of drugs.  :work:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts