Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would have been dope to have a running storyline or conversation between ye & hov throughout..not even an outro.. c'mon son.

anyone got good ideas and concepts for possible WTT skits...

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
skits are annoying . . . especially if you have the album on shuffle and all of them come up one after the other

:work:

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
I think skits/intros/outros bring life to an album tbh, makes it feel like a big story/movie. Would've been nice. I just hope we get the Documentary.

G

·
koedog. said:
I think skits/intros/outros bring life to an album tbh, makes it feel like a big story/movie. Would've been nice. I just hope we get the Documentary.
I agree BUT the  album probably doesn't need any skits, that's why I said fuck skits

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
skits can bring the album to life and it take away from the album if it isnt done correctly, like CD has amazing skits

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Skits are only needed for people who can't make a cohesive storyline without someone explicitly explaining the story. Just songs is far more enjoyable for a concept album, which WTT is not and gladly so too. A collab concept album would be extremely hard to pull off since there would be two main characters to focus on. There's like no way they would be able to tell two individual stories without getting tedious and tiring

·
Registered
422 Posts
Dudeski said:
skits can bring the album to life and it take away from the album if it isnt done correctly, like CD has amazing skits
If they wanted a concept/stroryline then they should bring it by way of the songs, skits kind of, for me at least, cheapen the experience.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts