Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*prepares self for hate*  :kanyeshrug:

ok i fucking hate eminem. i don't know about where you guys live but where i live, every damn person likes him. I always have arguments with my dumbass friends saying that kanye is much better than em. but they always reply "ooo but eminems in the charts he's obviously better." Bitch the only reason this oreo in the charts is because stupid 12 year old girls listen to his shit. He is a sellout, focusing on making music for charts and pop lovers who think mirrors by B.O.B and Lil Wayne is a good song. Even his old shit is balls. If he's not being completely derogatory to women, he is making cheesy un-funny "comedy" songs such as 'ass like that' and 'my band'

fuck society! lol

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grim said:
This is KTT.

About 98% of people hate him.
really? i dont believe that, ive been on a couple of threads and can already see thousands of stans merging

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
novakanYe said:
really? i dont believe that, ive been on a couple of threads and can already see thousands of stans merging
You're an alt.

No new members sign up to this site anymore.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YG said:
You seem ignorant to his past music though
ok i admit, i am missing out some of his decent old stuff, but i have never found any of his 'funny' songs funny in the slightest

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
novakanYe said:
ok i admit, i am missing out some of his decent old stuff, but i have never found any of his 'funny' songs funny in the slightest
So you've only heard his singles?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I dont dislike him just never really understood the big hype in him since the beginning...I think hes talented but his music just doesnt do anything for me...I dont care about two trailer park girls..or him cleaning out his closet or him killing his wife...raping his mother..kidnapping his mother...never understood how that makes you the GOAT

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
princec5 said:
I dont dislike him just never really understood the big hype in him since the beginning...I think hes talented but his music just doesnt do anything for me...I dont care about two trailer park girls..or him cleaning out his closet or him killing his wife...raping his mother..kidnapping his mother...never understood how that makes you the GOAT
But you care about jay-z bragging to you about how rich he is?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
princec5 said:
Ignorant post... Stan, Sing For The Moment, Lose Yourself ... etc (Some of the greatest Hip-Hop songs of all time)

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
The Man said:
But you care about jay-z bragging to you about how rich he is?
Im not the hugest Jay Fan...and why are you bringing up Jay this is a thread about Eminem lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.