Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after Watching Runaway and listening to how amazing this album will be, iv'e never felt so inspired before in my life. The way Kanye never stops working and delivering just makes me strive to be a better person, may sound mad cheesy but im an artist my self you can check out some of my stuff here www.jasonseife.com (theres actualy a YE sketch in the sketchbook section i did a while back) ive been in a blank lately uninspired etc, but after all that Kanye is putting out and doing, just makes u stop and look at ur life and be like damn....wtf am i doin.  lol

·
Registered
837 Posts
hell yeh been writin some pretty dope shit lately,lol im at work now and jus drew a badass dropout bear for no apparent reason,whatever ye's doin its workin lmao

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha glad you all are feeling it too. i can just picture blasting this album in my room when it drops, and just sitting there painting for hours. i know blame game is gonna be a on repeat for a minute, shit gives me goosebumps every time i hear it

·
Registered
837 Posts
Jasper305 said:
haha glad you all are feeling it too. i can just picture blasting this album in my room when it drops, and just sitting there painting for hours. i know blame game is gonna be a on repeat for a minute, shit gives me goosebumps every time i hear it
ehh blame game is the only track i skip on the advance cd i made from the movie

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scotti J said:
ehh blame game is the only track i skip on the advance cd i made from the movie
really? ur the first person i hear who doesn't love the clip. different strokes for different folks tho maybe you'll like the album version.

·
Registered
837 Posts
dont get me wrong its super dope but compared to all the other tracks it sounds like filler material,the hook needs work but i love the guitar riff part lol

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
this man's been putting in work. that's the only thing wayne had on kanye these past couple years, he put out more music (of way less quality). now hopefully ppl will see who the better artist truly is

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Mike Deli said:
this man's been putting in work. that's the only thing wayne had on kanye these past couple years, he put out more music (of way less quality). now hopefully ppl will see who the better artist truly is
quality over quantity any day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts