Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
Cakes Randolph said:
Did you end up getting them.
no, my dad is handicapped so hes familiar with the united center thing so he knows what to do for handicap tickets

so hell get them a different way than you, sorry

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
yeah this fucking sucks.

i wanna buy 2 and the best seats available are in section 300. i don't even wanna go if im gonna be all the way up in the nosebleeds.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I got 3 for level 300. I decided that I could either call ticketmaster to see if I can exchange with them for level 100, get a refund, or sel them on stub hub to where I can get better seats on Monday

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Cakes Randolph said:
I said fuggg it and bought floor level Detroit seats. Its not Chi town, but whatever.
bro i live in indiana and thought about just saying fuck it, drive the extra four hours, and buy the atlanta tickets. but instead imma just say till it goes on sale to the general public and see if i can get some decent ones there.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kanyefan323 said:
bro i live in indiana and thought about just saying fuck it, drive the extra four hours, and buy the atlanta tickets. but instead imma just say till it goes on sale to the general public and see if i can get some decent ones there.
Good luck bro. Im going to be so jealous if you get good tickets lol.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shew I hate going to Detroit lol, but shit will be fun regardless. I know YE is going to pull out all of the stops for Chicago. Hopefully Eminem shows up in Detroit or something lol.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Cakes Randolph said:
Its not letting me buying them, saying no request found.
Hey there.....I got on Ticketmaster and got two tix for section 110.  Not too shabby!!! The people on eBay and StubHub were trying to rape people on the prices.......

But yeah, I got two for 12/1/2011 at United Center.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave said:
Hey there.....I got on Ticketmaster and got two tix for section 110.  Not too shabby!!! The people on eBay and StubHub were trying to rape people on the prices.......

But yeah, I got two for 12/1/2011 at United Center.
Congrats man, and thanks for letting me know. I just decided to get the floor seats for Detroit instead. Desperate times, desperate measures.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts