Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its full of pseudo intellectuals and old people who think theyre hip for using social media
:floyd:

I cant go on this shit for more than 5 minutes tbh everything about it just bothers me now. Can't believe people uner 30 still use this shit

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
KyotoLaFlame said:
and old people who think theyre hip for using social media
:floyd:
thats the worst part. my mom just signed up because she wants plowed by some BBC's and suddenly she thinks she can say 'netflix and chill ;)' like a fucking moron, this is someone i'm estranged with

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ADAM VERTIGO said:
I deleted my Facebook account a month ago.
lazy assed dreamer said:
deleted my account like a year ago and i don't miss it tbh :kanyeshrug:
cant delete my unfortunately becuase i have family added on there /:

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChordMasterJay said:
thats the worst part. my mom just signed up because she wants plowed by some BBC's and suddenly she thinks she can say 'netflix and chill ;)' like a fucking moron, this is someone i'm estranged with
Fam im sorry to hear that :cryfam: maybe one day theyll migrate to Instagram & lay this poor website to rest

·
Registered
19,806 Posts
its good as a tool for contacts n messaging friends and fam generally the timeline is woat but i still look at it

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
ChordMasterJay said:
IN.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
KyotoLaFlame said:
Fam im sorry to hear that :cryfam: maybe one day theyll migrate to Instagram & lay this poor website to rest
Facebook owns Instagram. Literally.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
If you use still use Facebook like you did in 2013 you're way behind. It's more of an entertainment and information platform now. It helps me keep on top of politicians and other important people and general shit like uni events and stuff.

You're seriously missing out on how useful Facebook can be. Go like a bunch pages and people you're interested in, selecting the option to see their content first on your timeline.

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
6th said:
If you use still use Facebook like you did in 2013 you're way behind. It's more of an entertainment and information platform now. It helps me keep on top of politicians and other important people and general shit like uni events and stuff.

You're seriously missing out on how useful Facebook can be. Go like a bunch pages and people you're interested in, selecting the option to see their content first on your timeline.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
i deactivated once and i swear to you every motherfucker forgot about me fam legit got zero messages or invites soon as i reactivated due to the crippling loneliness i got 32423432543 invites and messages made me realise i aint got no true friends outside of this facebook thing.

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
6th said:

fr the main account i use is laid bare free off all the social junk, it's become my prime source for updates and also to keep tabs on pages; just basically contents that i fw. Couldn't have asked for more tbh

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
6th said:

:khaled: Never thought of it like that

1 - 20 of 50 Posts