Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the part where Ye promises Mr. Rainey that he's gonna marry Alexis? I guess by would've never had MBDTF or 808's but still...she was the GOAT girlfriend.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
I do, but not at that part.

J. Ivy's verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :allears: :cryfam: :sadblu:

Beautiful.

·
Registered
191 Posts
gunfighter said:
Mr Rainey wasn't Alexis' father.
Exactly. If I remember correctly, he was dating Ms. Rainey while doing College Dropout, but he also had his side chick, Alexis at the same time. Both girls were with parts on the album.

·
Registered
45,933 Posts
i get sad when i hear the real version of Wow that was in Last Call. It never lived up to what i expected.
"I go to Jacob with 25 thou-
you go wit 25 hunned, wow."

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
batmansutilitybelt said:
Exactly. If I remember correctly, he was dating Ms. Rainey while doing College Dropout, but he also had his side chick, Alexis at the same time. Both girls were with parts on the album.
Anyone got a pic of this Ms. Rainey?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
batmansutilitybelt said:
Shit...I know Alexis last name is Phifer, just wasn't sure if her dad had the same last name. Makes more sense now...

And yeah J. Ivy kills it.

Jay-Z's verse wasn't bad, but it didn't fit...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Jay's verse is good but it just didn't match, I love the ending though "Hov is a living legend wanna know why, everyone wanna be hov but hov still alive" damn :datass:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts