Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were already really high before Runaway, then Runaway was super pleasing, now I know the stuff on the album is essentially even better (well its different, but I assume different = an improvement)...and that just blows my mind. Ye, Cyhi, and Big Sean all said it was "incredible", and "of course they are going to say that", but man, my expectations are like sky-rocketed. I expect every track to be AT LEAST great. No clunkers, no Barry Bonds (just IMO the clunker from that album)...just literally a perfect album. And I don't know if Ye can do that. I think he can, but obviously I don't have proof yet. I mean, I expect a classic album which is his both his best production wise and best lyrically...something for the history books. Easily the highest expectations I have ever had for the release of basically anything.

Anyone else feel a little nervous given their extreme expectations?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
haha yea man sometimes i think that my expectations are too high. but then i remember its kanye and not some half ass rapper thats in it just for the cash. kanye puts his soul into the record, and whatever the final product is its definitely good enough for me

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
Dude I completely agree. I mean I haven't had this high of an expectation for any album before. Its all because of the hype I guess, and along with the fact that what we've heard so far is nothing short of amazing.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
I spend 90% of my day thinking about the album.  It's getting kinda sad.

·
Registered
210 Posts
seriously, I havent been this excited for an album in my life! THIS WILL BE THE MOST EPIC CD EVER! I have been holding myself from hearing any leaks or anything- itl just make the album that much greater!

I wanna buy like 4 copies of this cd, one to frame on the wall, one the keep in the car, one in the house, and one as backup... haha i want this shit playing nonstop

·
Registered
323 Posts
The way I'm looking at it is this: I expect everything to bee what it is like now. Sure he says it's different, and if it is, then that will be all the more exciting once i listen to the album. but as of now, I'm expecting the tracklist to be what we see, the final versions will be like what we've heard, and everything else will be a very welcomed surprise.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
DCAPP said:
                                                                                                            fuckin exciting
I spend 90% of my day thinking about the album.  It's getting kinda sad .
fixed

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Dead Prezidentz said:
This and the other 10 listining to MOTM2.
Yeah, although I'm a little disappointed by it, MOTM2 and all of the other dope music that's leaked/been released is helping me stay sane.  I basically just have G.O.O.D. Fridays (minus the album songs), MOTM2, Nothing, Lady Killer, and Royal Flush on repeat.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Timesitheus said:
They were already really high before Runaway, then Runaway was super pleasing, now I know the stuff on the album is essentially even better (well its different, but I assume different = an improvement)...and that just blows my mind. Ye, Cyhi, and Big Sean all said it was "incredible", and "of course they are going to say that", but man, my expectations are like sky-rocketed. I expect every track to be AT LEAST great. No clunkers, no Barry Bonds (just IMO the clunker from that album)...just literally a perfect album. And I don't know if Ye can do that. I think he can, but obviously I don't have proof yet. I mean, I expect a classic album which is his both his best production wise and best lyrically...something for the history books. Easily the highest expectations I have ever had for the release of basically anything.

Anyone else feel a little nervous given their extreme expectations?
wtf barry bonds is sick i'm listening to it right now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts