Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,so,you meet a girl in 9th grade(lets just start this in HS)
she COMPLETELY ignores you

10th grade,she notices you and you guys tale here and there,still no connection

11th grade,someway somehow she falls head over heels for you,

i know im not the only guy who's had this happen to him,i just find it weird and i wonder what about me made the girl totally switch her feelings about me,please share your insight.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
you think too much, why would it matter. Bag the bitch and keep it moving. Do you wonder why the earth spins? And why the sky is blue?

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Hmmm.. I really hope this timeline works for me. Met the girl I like right now in 9th grade, didn't really talk to her or have any feelings. 10th grade (last year) I started to notice her more and we talked a little bit. 11th grade is about to start and I like her and we're talking more. Hopefully she falls for me :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Spythe said:
you think too much, why would it matter. Bag the bitch and keep it moving. Do you wonder why the earth spins? And why the sky is blue?
word yo like stfu and do with what power you have

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
dont question it
just smash

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
Yes it happens ALL the time in HS.

As a freshment all the girls are interested in older guys who are, cooler, more physically mature, have cars, on varsity athletics, etc, ettc.

By the time you are Juniors and Seniors you ARE those guys they coveted as a freshmen so they start to notice, dig you alot more.

Happens in every high school.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spythe said:
haha thanks for the hospitality,but i feel you and im takin the advice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts