Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
No, if you listen to the album the way it's made, the 3 minute break is perfect.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Twitster said:
No, if you listen to the album the way it's made, the 3 minute break is perfect.
I did that for a while, it was cool, I would listen to WTT and forget it was still going after "Why I Love You"... it was a nice surprise.

But I think i get the point now lol.

N

·
0 Posts
CRiS_BeAsT said:
I actually cut the 3 mins of silence off for a cd i made for my car. dont wanna press forward while driving
Why? It's fun. You should text and drink too :oblivious:

N

·
0 Posts
CRiS_BeAsT said:
its cuz at the same time that im drinking and texting my other hand is on the top of my bitches head giving me head. :dno:
Ha

Bad response

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EddieHaskell said:
i start it when the when the interlude thing starts
Yeah you could do that as well, I'm not really one for the WTT interludes, pretty much the reason i cut it out.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
thanks for posting this... lol it's been pissing me off when I'm in the car, how I get through Why I Love You, then there's this awkward pause and I realize there's 3 minutes of silence... Have to fast-forward for 3 fucking minutes... smh now I can set my phone to do this shit and I'll be straight, instead of swerving all over the fucking road lol

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
i don't like that horn interlude can smeone just make an mp3 of the song starting when yeezys talking shit about the lambo

1 - 20 of 59 Posts