Kanye to The banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
bigj713281 said:
for some reason i cant view some threads like i tap one it wont let me but if i tap another one it will same with sections
is anybody else having this problem?
Yes I am. I found a way to fix this. If I cant get in a thread, hold your finger on the link until it gives you the option of 'open link in a new tab'. It's kind of annoying that you need to create a new tab to view threads, but at least it works for me.

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lupEND88 said:
Yes I am. I found a way to fix this. If I cant get in a thread, hold your finger on the link until it gives you the option of 'open link in a new tab'. It's kind of annoying that you need to create a new tab to view threads, but at least it works for me.
thanks helped a lot so you think it's an iPad problem or ktt? This has been the 2nd day for me

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
bigj713281 said:
thanks helped a lot so you think it's an iPad problem or ktt? This has been the 2nd day for me
Definitely KTT. Every other site I browse on the iPad doesn't have this problem at all. Do other sites you go on have the same problem on your iPad?

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Not an ipad, but I have the Playbook (oooh blackberry is taboo on here I know) and encounter similar problems on KTT.  Whereas I can browse any site with ease (flash or not), KTT sometimes seems to just hang...the loading bar goes about halfway through and either doesn't finish loading or takes minutes to do so.  Not sure why this is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts