Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm throwing a party next month and was wondering if y'all have any tips to throw me about making sure it's packed and all that

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Yo fuck that. Are we invited?

·
Banned
8,769 Posts
Balla Bloccin said:
I'm throwing a party next month and was wondering if y'all have any tips to throw me about making sure it's packed and all that
what kind of venue?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Balla Bloccin said:
I do shows. Is it just a house party or yall have performances aswell ?

·
Registered
63,528 Posts

·
Banned
8,769 Posts
Balla Bloccin said:
oh it's a house party, renting out a mansion close by LSU campus
tell people they get a VIP bottle/table if they want to have their little party there. but they must bring 10+ people. that way they promote the party too

·
Registered
38,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MixtapeWeezy said:
tell people they get a VIP bottle/table if they want to have their little party there. but they must bring 10+ people. that way they promote the party too
word, it's a free wave tho mostly for promotional purposes

·
Registered
63,528 Posts

·
Banned
8,769 Posts
Balla Bloccin said:
word, it's a free wave tho mostly for promotional purposes
i help run a lil nightclub and the way we get asses in there is by telling people they can throw their parties there. they bring their friends and tell friends. if you throw them on the flyer it will make for a big crowd. of course it isnt all about them but if you want people talking about it and excited about it you gotta let a couple of people throw their parties too if you get what im saying. thats called word of mouth which is the best kind of promo because its free and its already marketed to your target audience

·
Registered
38,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MixtapeWeezy said:
i help run a lil nightclub and the way we get asses in there is by telling people they can throw their parties there. they bring their friends and tell friends. if you throw them on the flyer it will make for a big crowd. of course it isnt all about them but if you want people talking about it and excited about it you gotta let a couple of people throw their parties too if you get what im saying. thats called word of mouth which is the best kind of promo because its free and its already marketed to your target audience
oh yeah i know what you mean, basically having hosts for it. I was already thinking of doing this I see the clubs round here do It all the time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts